Cost of pulmonia from Mazatlan marina to historic district ?

chanc

We are doing a whale watching excursion in Mazatlan that will leave us at the Mazatlan marina after the tour.  Does anyone know how much it'll cost to get a pulmonia from the marina to the historic district and whether there will be pulmonias around the marina ? 

Thanks ! 

I don’t know what you mean by “the marina” either. But unless you are traveling with people with mobility issues, you can easily get from the cruise terminal to central Mazatlan by foot.  There is a blue line painted down the road that you can follow and the distance is less than a mile.

Here’s some useful info about this topic:

http://www.mazatlantouristaide.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=6

Thanks for your replies and thanks @Mike45LC for the cost reference, that's very helpful.   The marina is north of the Golden Zone (see map). 

@GradUTThanks but we are getting picked up at the cruise terminal and taken to the marina for the tour which will return to the marina.  So I'm just trying to figure out how to work my way back to the terminal via the historic district. 

Google Maps 2019-12-06 10-12-16.png

That map is helpful.  

We took a pulmonia from El Shrimp Bucket to the Hotel Playa Mazatlan which is a distance of 7km and we paid 160 pesos.  

The distance from the Marina Mazatlan to the Plaza Machado (Mazatlan Centro) is a distance of 12 km.  So, I would expect to pay around 300 pesos.  

Then I would estimate the cost of a pulmonia from Mazatlan Centro to the cruiseport to be 100-150 pesos. 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, GradUT said:

That map is helpful.  

We took a pulmonia from El Shrimp Bucket to the Hotel Playa Mazatlan which is a distance of 7km and we paid 160 pesos.  

The distance from the Marina Mazatlan to the Plaza Machado (Mazatlan Centro) is a distance of 12 km.  So, I would expect to pay around 300 pesos.  

Then I would estimate the cost of a pulmonia from Mazatlan Centro to the cruiseport to be 100-150 pesos. 

Thank you very much @GradUT for sharing this.  It helps me a lot with the planning.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, GradUT said:

That map is helpful.  

Would we need to bring pesos for a pulmonia?

I expect the drivers will accept US dollars.  

If you are a member of AAA, you can order pesos to be delivered to your house at a good rate of exchange.  That’s what we did and it was just so much easier to deal in pesos for transportation, dining, shopping, etc. than with dollars (for which you’ll be charged a premium).