"SIX" musical on Breakaway!

cliffd64

Saw the new musical "Six" this past week while cruising on Breakaway!  This show was fantastic!  Very well done and very entertaining!

The theme of the play is about the Six Wives of Henry VIII  - who hold a pop concert, as the wives take turns singing and telling their story to see who suffered the most due to Henry and should therefore become the group's lead singer.

Interesting premise and very amusing!  First time I can remember a play debuting on NCL prior to it's actual arrival on Broadway (schedule to open Feb 13, 2020 in New York).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

im glad to hear this is good. will be seeing it on bliss soon. i will never ever watch a musical or singing show on tv, i hate them but i found the shows on the BA 3 years ago very good. shocked me. i think it's different in person vs on tv

so if you havent seen a show. do it at least once! you can always sit in back and walk out

18 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Thanks for letting us know!   I'm excited to see "Six".  

Do they still have another show like Burn the Floor?  Or another show?   

Yes, they still have Burn the Floor in the theater, and Velvet is running in the Speigel Tent... (for an upcharge fee for dinner show) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

I’m thrilled to hear some positive feedback about this show.  Do you know if it’s a limited engagement on Breakaway or it run indefinitely?  We’re booked but not until 2021. 

Thanks!  

I am fairly certain it's here for a while...  but I don't know for sure about into 2021.  NCL has exclusive rights to the show for now...