Cruise Critic Community
Moz

menu for Getaway

We are going on the Getaway Feb 2-7 have all ready booked the Japanese restaurant and want to book either La Bistro or Cagneys,  Any preference to either one and I would appreciate seeing the menus if anyone has them,  Thank you so much,

11 minutes ago, Moz said:

We are going on the Getaway Feb 2-7 have all ready booked the Japanese restaurant and want to book either La Bistro or Cagneys,  Any preference to either one and I would appreciate seeing the menus if anyone has them,  Thank you so much,

If you download the NCL app and log in, the specialty dining menus will be on there under each restaurant.  This is only on the app and not in MY NCL on the website.  

Edited by Liljo22

Thank you! So very helpful! I am cruising with my 20 year old son next month on the Sun and have Le Bistro booked. My husband refuses to try it when we are cruising, I figure this is the one chance I have to go and I was curious about the menu.

We just returned from the Getaway and used our Plat. status in La Cucina and Le Bistro.  Both were very good food-wise, but we were disappointed that the L.B. venue was so small and loud at 8:30 pm on Sat. night.