Kai Tak Cruise Terminal shuttles Hong Kong

emerald6273

Will be disembarking in Hong Kong after NCL Jade cruise. We actually dock the day before in Hong Kong. Is there a free or paid shuttle from Kai Tak to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station or if not where do the shuttles go to?

Edited by harv2015
Edit

"Free" shuttles are not designed for dis/embarkation passengers with luggage as there is no provisions for bags.  They are courtesy coaches that typically go to Kowloon Bay/Mall next to the MTR - given the recent/current "situations" in HK with the unrest & unpredictable disruptions (including mass transit) ... I second the advice to queue up for a taxi - direct to get to your local destination, anywhere from $10 to $15, maybe $20 USD to popular drop-off in-town (hotels)   Airport should run about $45 to $55 including toll & tips (10%).  Airport Express train sometimes will skip/bypass or not stop at the nearest Kowloon AE Station - not practical nor advisable to cross the harbour to island side for the AE trip. 

Safe travel ! 

1 hour ago, G.M.T. said:

Take a taxi, they are cheap, reliable, especially if you have luggage.

Apologies my initial post didn't make it clear that we won't have luggage on the first day in port. Just need access to city to go exploring using MTR. We actually disembark on the second day. Just simply interested in shuttles available on first day in port. 

Edited by harv2015

We were just in HK about one month ago. Check, but MTV station in Kowloon has been closed due to damage from the unrest for a while. Hong Kong Island stations open most of the time. We took a prepaid car to pick us up at the airpost since we didn't want disruptions.

1 hour ago, dabear said:

We took a prepaid car to pick us up at the airpost since we didn't want disruptions.

dabear, could you share the name of the car service you used for the HKIA pick-up?  Did everything go as planned?  Would you recommend them?  Many thanks.

I believe it was Airport transfer with Taxi2. They were fine & I recommend them. They met me at the car park with a sign with my name. they were supposed to meet me in Lobby A (arrival) but security would not let them in. It was worth spending a few extra $ to avoid any hassle.

• Thanks 1