Klaverjassen Card Game Interest

gkthorn

My wife and I are going on the December 19th holiday cruise going to Hawaii round trip from Los Angeles. I recently have struck an interest for the card game, Klaverjassen.  If anyone is interested and is going to be on this cruise feel free to contact me.  Our Cabin # is A246.

Glenn

3 minutes ago, gkthorn said:

My wife and I are going on the December 19th holiday cruise going to Hawaii round trip from Los Angeles. I recently have struck an interest for the card game, Klaverjassen.  If anyone is interested and is going to be on this cruise feel free to contact me.  Our Cabin # is A246.

Glenn

Glenn, you need to find your Roll Call and then post there where fellow cruisers on your voyage are posting/reading.  Use the Cruise Critic links to Find Your Roll Call.

Good luck.

9 hours ago, steelers36 said:

Glenn, you need to find your Roll Call and then post there where fellow cruisers on your voyage are posting/reading.  Use the Cruise Critic links to Find Your Roll Call.

Good luck.

9 hours ago, steelers36 said:

Good luck.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to post from roll call.  I can reply, but that's it.  Any suggestions on how would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, gkthorn said:

Unfortunately, I can't seem to post from roll call.  I can reply, but that's it.  Any suggestions on how would be appreciated.

You must be on the 15-night STAR voyage.  This is the URL:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2645962-star-princess-dec-19-2019-roundtrip-la-to-hawaii/

After I found it for you, I see you have been posting.  A Roll Call is just like any other thread.  I gather you solved your problem.

Otherwise, I do not understand your post.

31 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

You must be on the 15-night STAR voyage.  This is the URL:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2645962-star-princess-dec-19-2019-roundtrip-la-to-hawaii/

After I found it for you, I see you have been posting.  A Roll Call is just like any other thread.  I gather you solved your problem.

Otherwise, I do not understand your post.

Thanks.  I've been just feeding off others posts for some reason I have a difficulty starting my own string, but will copy and paste and see what happens.