Royals UK website is now just like the US one

molly361

On 12/6/2019 at 5:45 PM, little britain said:

If the USA site has the "see if you qualify for exclusive rates" option on the first page, and if the UK site now copies the base template of the USA site.... which bright-spark made the conscious decision to remove this option from the UK front page.. - asking for a friend.

Hello,

I discovered this during the week. I was stupid enough to send a query, even with screen-dumps of the UK & US sites and highlighting the differences to the muppets in Guatemala and got the response that they could see I had had the single special discounts on my already booked cruises. Whilst gratifying to know, had I not had the discount then I would not have made the booking!

In the vain hope that the same breed of muppets don't occupy the seats at C&A members' loyalty relations, I also sent the message to them and awaiting a response.

But here's a question I cannot answer: Do non-us nationals/residents get either the 'seniors' or 'armed forces' discount? If the answer is 'No' then I can see someone looking at the 'exclusive rates' text and hyperlink and saying, wrongly, they don't apply in the UK so we can leave it out.

Over to you.

Cublet