Getaway shows for kids?

kuku77254

2 hours ago, kuku77254 said:

Can anyone tell me which shows they offer that would be appropriate for a 7 year old? He loves music and enjoys broadway musicals but I don't know if the material from these shows is appropriate or not. Any help is appreciated.

The early part of Howl At The Moon might be fun for him (they are family friendly until 11pm).

I had this same question - our boys are 14 and 11. Our 14 year old will be bored at any show unless someone's hair catches on fire.  But our 11 year old likes lots of different shows, so I guess our older guy can sit and suffer, lol.

I have already booked Burn the Floor for all four of us, not sure if the kids will like it.  I booked Million Dollar Quartet for only me and my partner as I don't think this would be fun for kids.

What about Cirque Dreams and Steam?  I watched a couple of videos on Youtube of the audience mingling with the cast before the show, but I didn't see a single kid in the audience.  Also, if I book this now in advance, it looks like I have to pay in advance.  I think the policy is refund if cancelled at least 24 hours in advance?

Escape the Big Top seems to be focused on families, and that one is only booked on board.  Anyone watched this show and any views on if kids would like it?

1 minute ago, Sauer-kraut said:

Escape the Big Top is an escape room, where you have to solve puzzles in a definite time period.  I heard it was a lot of fun, you work in teams and some questions are difficult.

Oh - thanks!  I didn't even bother to google it, I guess that would have been obvious.  That sounds like lots of fun and our boys would love it!

1 hour ago, GettotheSun said:

I had this same question - our boys are 14 and 11. Our 14 year old will be bored at any show unless someone's hair catches on fire.  But our 11 year old likes lots of different shows, so I guess our older guy can sit and suffer, lol.

I have already booked Burn the Floor for all four of us, not sure if the kids will like it.  I booked Million Dollar Quartet for only me and my partner as I don't think this would be fun for kids.

What about Cirque Dreams and Steam?  I watched a couple of videos on Youtube of the audience mingling with the cast before the show, but I didn't see a single kid in the audience.  Also, if I book this now in advance, it looks like I have to pay in advance.  I think the policy is refund if cancelled at least 24 hours in advance?

Escape the Big Top seems to be focused on families, and that one is only booked on board.  Anyone watched this show and any views on if kids would like it?

Cirque Dreams is totally kid appropriate and your kids will love it! It is circus type acts, knife throwing, unicycle, etc. 

I don’t pay till we get on board. 

Burn the floor is also great.