Princess loyalty OBC

Aus Traveller

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

I believe I have read here on CC that you won't see the loyalty credit on the Personalizer.

Thanks. If that's the case, I will check our on-board account when we board. It should show up there. If not, I will ask the Captain's Circle host/hostess.

11 minutes ago, deepcman said:

What are the loyalty credits and what are the typical amounts? We've cruised 7 times with Princess and this is the first time I'm hearing of this. 

It starts on your 21st cruise.

No loyalty credit shows up on our travel summary, even though we leave tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, deepcman said:

What are the loyalty credits and what are the typical amounts? We've cruised 7 times with Princess and this is the first time I'm hearing of this. 

You've got a way to go. 😀

OBC for Loyalty

21 - 31 cruise credits $25 onboard cabin credit
32 - 41 cruise credits $50 onboard cabin credit
42 - 51 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit
52+ cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

43 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

It starts on your 21st cruise.

No loyalty credit shows up on our travel summary, even though we leave tomorrow.

Silly question but... Are you looking at a new version of the Travel Summary? It's not one you downloaded previously is it?

19 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Silly question but... Are you looking at a new version of the Travel Summary? It's not one you downloaded previously is it?

Not a silly question 🙂. Each time I look, I open the Personalizer up afresh. I cannot see where this loyalty OBC would show up on the Travel Summary. Can you point me in the right direction?

6 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Not a silly question 🙂. Each time I look, I open the Personalizer up afresh. I cannot see where this loyalty OBC would show up on the Travel Summary. Can you point me in the right direction?

Just finished a cruise.  The loyalty OBC did not show up prior to departure.  However, there were two cards in the room indicating that we each qualified for the credit.  It showed up on our statement the evening of embarkation.

We are about to board our 21st cruise, and 22nd, so far nothing in my personalizer or the travel summary.

44 minutes ago, npcl said:

However, there were two cards in the room indicating that we each qualified for the credit.

But you just got one credit, right, or did both of you get it?

2 hours ago, deepcman said:

13 more cruises and you will be getting this. You will probably get it before we do.

8 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

I am not totally sure with the loyalty credit, but when I could not find the PBP, the Princess rep directed me to TRAVEL SUMMARY and boarding pass, then "PRINT TRAVEL SUMMARY". There it was! Might try that. Good luck.

Janet

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sun&sea said:

I am not totally sure with the loyalty credit, but when I could not find the PBP, the Princess rep directed me to TRAVEL SUMMARY and boarding pass, then "PRINT TRAVEL SUMMARY". There it was! Might try that. Good luck.

Janet

Thanks Janet. You are correct. The loyalty credit is not shown in the travel summary, but it showed up after I clicked on "Print Travel Summary". Mystery solved. I didn't to that previously, because I didn't want to actually print it.

19 hours ago, npcl said:

Just finished a cruise.  The loyalty OBC did not show up prior to departure.  However, there were two cards in the room indicating that we each qualified for the credit.  It showed up on our statement the evening of embarkation.

18 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

I'd like to know this as well.  We only receive the credit for me.  I have one more cruise than DH so we figured I was the one who got it because of that.  But we always assumed it was given "per cabin" and not "per passenger".   If it's "per passenger" then we've missed out on a lot of OBC.

1 minute ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I'd like to know this as well.  We only receive the credit for me.  I have one more cruise than DH so we figured I was the one who got it because of that.  But we always assumed it was given "per cabin" and not "per passenger".   If it's "per passenger" then we've missed out on a lot of OBC.

It has always been one per loyalty number, so a couple who registered together get the A and B with the same number, which seems really stupid and short sighted by Princess to their loyal customers.

But that post seemed to indicate they both got it, so I am curious as well.

2 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

It has always been one per loyalty number, so a couple who registered together get the A and B with the same number, which seems really stupid and short sighted by Princess to their loyal customers.

But that post seemed to indicate they both got it, so I am curious as well.

Yes, they said they got two cards in their room.  I wonder why the rest of us don't?

1 minute ago, cruzsnooze said:

If two people are unrelated and different address' then they each get their credit. If you're married and the same address you get one credit. Like taxes it's a marriage penalty. 

Well, since we've been married 50 years, I guess we'll stay that way.😉

19 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

We are about to board our 21st cruise, and 22nd, so far nothing in my personalizer or the travel summary.

Both of us got it.  25 on each account.

29 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

If two people are unrelated and different address' then they each get their credit. If you're married and the same address you get one credit. Like taxes it's a marriage penalty. 

Same address, different last names, both got credit. Marital status not provided to Princess. Accounts tied to same credit card. Different circle numbers.

Edited by npcl

On 12/7/2019 at 7:04 AM, sun&sea said:

Janet

Besides the loyalty OB credit what other types of credit appear in the "PRINT TRAVEL SUMMARY" section? It's strange that they would separate OB credit into different sections.

Why not put all the credit in the same section so it's less confusing.