WE HAD A GREAT DAY IN CURACAO WITH MARK BROWN FROM TWIN DIVERS

existentialtraveler

We stopped in Curacao for the day off the Celebrity Summit on October 30, 2019. We had a great day with Mark Brown, owner of TWIN DIVERS. He picked us up at the pier, took us snorkeling with the turtles (LOTS of turtles!) and then we spent the rest of the day at an amazing beach before heading back to the ship. Mark is very funny, personable and professional as well as being a really good guide, and dive master/instructor. Curacao with Mark Brown was a highlight of our cruise. But don't take my word for it. Watch my youtube video and decide for yourself.

Edited by existentialtraveler

thanks for sharing the information! I had been considering the all day west beach bus tour, but mostly wanted to do turtles and beach.  I would have 3-6 people. Could you tell me how many people you had and cost? Did you go directly out on boat and did he drop you at a beach after snorkeling and you took taxi back? also, what beach did you go to? Sorry for all the questions, but I would appreciate if you could let me know, Thanks!

15 hours ago, Mullwi said:

thanks for sharing the information! I had been considering the all day west beach bus tour, but mostly wanted to do turtles and beach.  I would have 3-6 people. Could you tell me how many people you had and cost? Did you go directly out on boat and did he drop you at a beach after snorkeling and you took taxi back? also, what beach did you go to? Sorry for all the questions, but I would appreciate if you could let me know, Thanks!

We snorkeled with the turtles right off the beach.  Most dives/ snorkel sites on Curacao are accessed from shore, so no boat is really necessary. The names of the beaches are in the video: Playa kenepa and Playa Grandi.  Mark can easily accommodate 4 people. Contact Mark at: mebrownie@gmail.com  and

info@twin-divers.com. Tell him Jim from Connecticut recommended him. Mark is a great guy and a great diver/instructor, but he is not so great at returning emails, so keep trying. He will eventually get back to you.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:55 AM, existentialtraveler said:

We snorkeled with the turtles right off the beach.  Most dives/ snorkel sites on Curacao are accessed from shore, so no boat is really necessary. The names of the beaches are in the video: Playa kenepa and Playa Grandi.  Mark can easily accommodate 4 people. Contact Mark at: mebrownie@gmail.com  and

info@twin-divers.com. Tell him Jim from Connecticut recommended him. Mark is a great guy and a great diver/instructor, but he is not so great at returning emails, so keep trying. He will eventually get back to you.

Sounds perfect, cost? 

1 hour ago, NateUpNorth said:

Sounds perfect, cost? 

Good question. You need to contact him as it depends on where you go and with how many people. His prices, however, are quite reasonable. Other tour operators charge  more than twice as much as he does.

Edited by existentialtraveler