Edge - Persian Garden Week Fee

charlielinda

When we signed up it was for the whole cruise.  For the first sea day it was so packed we could not find an empty lounger.  The second sea day was packed but we did find heated loungers.

Check your cruise planner for pricing.

Edited by NMTraveller

It is called the Thermal Suites on EDGE..It is a very nice area but small and can be crowded in the the lounger area

Maybe you can get  something less than whole cruise pass in your Cruise Planner.,

We had  TS included in AQ class amenities,  but really did not use it that much to warrant purchase of a full cruise pass when we were not in AQ class.

We were in AQ on the Edge.  The heated loungers were always occupied every time we went into the thermal suite.  The other rooms weren’t anything to get excited about. 

I walked thru the shower area  but wasn’t impressed .   

After a few times with no loungers available we gave up .  

One was just a room with a block of salt in it.  One was heated.  And a steam room.  I could get the same humidity, heat,  and salt effect sitting outside  as we were in the Caribbean. 

The way that it was always  crowded they shouldn’t be selling any passes.

my experience and opinion.  

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, miched said:

We were in AQ on the Edge.  The heated loungers were always occupied every time we went into the thermal suite.  The other rooms weren’t anything to get excited about. 

I walked thru the shower area  but wasn’t impressed .   

After a few times with no loungers available we gave up .  

One was just a room with a block of salt in it.  One was heated.  And a steam room.  I could get the same humidity, heat,  and salt effect sitting outside  as we were in the Caribbean. 

The way that it was always  crowded they shouldn’t be selling any passes.

my experience and opinion.  

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Agreed.  

I too was very disappointed with the Edge Thermal Suite. I consider it the only complete waste of money during our entire cruise vacation. 

Admittedly I was a bit limited in what I could use as I had a broken foot and was in a wheelchair, but we tried most of the rooms except for the rain shower one. 

The loungers were good to fall asleep on, but terrible position for enjoying a book. 

I won’t be buying passes again. 

2 hours ago, hcat said:

It is called the Thermal Suites on EDGE..It is a very nice area but small and can be crowded in the the lounger area

Maybe you can get  something less than whole cruise pass in your Cruise Planner.,

We had  TS included in AQ class amenities,  but really did not use it that much to warrant purchase of a full cruise pass when we were not in AQ class.

For our Sept Cruise you had to purchase the whole cruise in order to get sea days.

We actually enjoyed the various rooms..but I am a spa goer.  In January , the place was almost deserted except for the loungers. 

We did conclude it would not be worth buying a pass esp with no real T pool being part of the experience ( compare QM 2 on Cunard)