Ocean Cay Friday Dec. 6th pictures

SteelCruisin

We were fortunate enough to be on the second cruise to visit O.C. and what a fantastic island it is, it will be even better in a few years when all the vegetation has grown in, but still an awesome destination. All the food trucks did serve the same stuff which was a little disapointing, and the buffet line was ridiculous, but that did not hamper a fantastic day!

20191206_071008.jpg

• Like 1

HAHA, what's up with the free sign taped to the menu? Perhaps that's remains from when MSC was going to charge for food on the island and they just taped over the original price? '

I thought I read that the menu's for the food trucks were going to be MUCH different than this. Fish, wings, conch, etc.... This info is a bit disappointing.

Edited by BermudaBound2014

13 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

HAHA, what's up with the free sign taped to the menu? Perhaps that's remains from when MSC was going to charge for food on the island and they just taped over the original price? '

I thought I read that the menu's for the food trucks were going to be MUCH different than this. Fish, wings, conch, etc.... This info is a bit disappointing.

The FREE sign is helpful.  People are still asking if there is a charge for the food trucks on CC.  I'm sure this home made sign was made to avoid confusion and perhaps went up after people kept asking.

2 minutes ago, Nashna said:

The FREE sign is helpful.  People are still asking if there is a charge for the food trucks on CC.  I'm sure this home made sign was made to avoid confusion and perhaps went up after people kept asking.

That's actually a good point. I was thinking it was covering up the original charge. Hopefully they will come up with something a bit less tacky in the very near future. 

7 minutes ago, marco said:

On another thread someone posted a comment about the beach and indicated the charge for  chairs and umbrellas. Do you know if there is a charge for chairs and umbrellas in all beach areas?

I believe chairs are complementary everywhere, but Umbrella's are charged everywhere. More info forthcoming. 

44 minutes ago, marco said:

On another thread someone posted a comment about the beach and indicated the charge for  chairs and umbrellas. Do you know if there is a charge for chairs and umbrellas in all beach areas?

There was a charge of $14.99 for use of umbrellas, chairs are free and plentiful.