Ocean Cay Friday Dec. 6th pictures

SteelCruisin

3 hours ago, Nashna said:

Those of us sailing in the next few months have been eagerly awaiting information on Ocean Cay and the posters on CC have not disappointed.  I am very grateful for all the great photos and the information they have passed along.  I am truly excited about our two stops in OC in January thanks to all the wonderful, informative posts on CC & FB. 

I second those sentiments!  I am so grateful the first OC "pioneers" took time to enlighten the rest of us...much appreciated!

14 hours ago, psmarkle said:

I second those sentiments!  I am so grateful the first OC "pioneers" took time to enlighten the rest of us...much appreciated!

Count me in too!

Thank you all that have taken the precious time on your vacations to post for those of us back home.

I appreciate it!

One thing I would like to see MSC add to the island is a "Conservation Station" , perhaps a small building/museum, explaining the construction of the island and the on going process of regrowing the surrounding coral to bring back more of the sealife... it would make for an interesting diversion and maybe grow a greater appreciation for what MSC has accomplished on O.C.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jkgourmet said:

Are any of the alcohol packages accepted on OC?  (YC is irrelevant.)

All the drink packages work on OC as they do on the ship. The info on the OC website makes clear that not all selections available on the ship will be available on island though, particularly for Premium Plus package holders..

• Thanks 1