Short notice cruises

misguy

I jsut booked two cruises in January on a single call.  I booked the Jan 6 Sky cruise to the Bahamas out of Miami for $660 for two people, and then the 5 day Pearl cruise out of Miami for 781 and on both of those got assigned cabins that I wanted while on the phone.  So looking forward to January.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, misguy said:

I jsut booked two cruises in January on a single call.  I booked the Jan 6 Sky cruise to the Bahamas out of Miami for $660 for two people, and then the 5 day Pearl cruise out of Miami for 781 and on both of those got assigned cabins that I wanted while on the phone.  So looking forward to January.

Great deal- congrats.

I’ve taken some last minute cruises out of Seattle up to Alaska- always fun to get a deal like yours, as you never know how many cabins are going to be available as you get closer to the cruise date

2 hours ago, misguy said:

Is that total , fare - taxes - gratuities?

6 hours ago, mugtech said:

Exactly, those cruises are next year.

Ok, so these were 30 days out, but when you live 3 states away, that is still pretty short notice and why the deal was pretty good.  We also needed a handicapped cabin.

no other cruise line i know does great last minute deals. ive seen 299 out of NYC which is pretty good. sometimes it even pays  one person to get an inside and another to get a balcony. super rare in todays market to get true single pricing on any cruise. but ncl regularly does it very close to sail dates.