Cruise Critic Community
bluefish17

Great day in Ocho Rios with Courtney Taylor tours

Had a really great excursion with Courtney Taylor tours to the Blue Hole and then river tubing. The Blue Hole is awesome and river tubing was a relaxing way to end the day. We had a private van for our group of 8 with 2 guides. Really professional, they took good care of us. I recommend!

The Blue Hole looks beautiful, but do you have to jump to enjoy it?  Are there other ways besides jumping to bet to bottom.  Can you please give details of blue hole part of excursion. thanks so much!

I tried to bring up the website, but I was blocked!  Any advice??? I would like to know about the tour/s and time wise and cost.

12 hours ago, beshears said:

I tried to bring up the website, but I was blocked!  Any advice??? I would like to know about the tour/s and time wise and cost.

I just booked them two weeks ago for our February cruise. For eight of us it was $550 for Blue Hole and river tubing. ($40 was fee for PayPal). You can just do a deposit and pay the remainder day of. I did not want to carry that much money around day of. (Also, slight discount for kids under 11).

Their website is wonky but once you fill out the contact me section, they will email you directly. 

They are extremely easy to work with (so far).

Thanks for the info on how to contact them about tours, cost, etc. I'll have to try again, and see if I can make "contact" with them.

Did you stop to eat lunch?  I’m thinking about this tour too, but I am wondering if we should try to schedule a lunch or just bring some snacks

On 1/1/2020 at 11:53 AM, beshears said:

Thanks for the info on how to contact them about tours, cost, etc. I'll have to try again, and see if I can make "contact" with them.

You can visit their website courtneytaylortours.com and submit a contact form. They were great to work with 

On 1/1/2020 at 4:48 PM, happymanitee said:

Did you stop to eat lunch?  I’m thinking about this tour too, but I am wondering if we should try to schedule a lunch or just bring some snacks

You have try Jamaican cuisine, it's one of the best!! 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:43 PM, beshears said:

Not sure why the blockage but you can email them ctaylorjamaica@gmail.com. Make sure the ask about Blue Hole and River Tubing

Yes, everything is all taken care of, other than "waiting,"  till the week of March 15th to start our cruise! I have heard back from them, and everything has been arranged. 🙂

Yes, everything is all taken care of, other than "waiting,"  till the week of March 15th to start our cruise! I have heard back from them, and everything has been arranged. 🙂