B2B cruise deposit

mickey89

Just now, mickey89 said:

In the US do you pay 2 separate deposits for B2B cruise ?   ie $900 or $1800

Yes...they are considered two separate cruises....with two separate booking numbers.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TeaBag said:

I don't know if this applies in the UK, but here in North America we get $100 B2B discount for each leg if the cruise is 14 days and $50 if it is 7 days.  You might ask about that.

Strange you say that, I spoke to Celebrity U.K. today, one said I would receive £32 discount for the first 9nt. and £64 for the second 12nt. then I spoke to another person later and he stated the discount was £100 off each cruise.  Left hand right hand........!

Confusion often revolves around B2B discount. It is rather shameful that Celebrity don’t openly publish the discount as I am sure some passengers fail to realise this benefit. Regional pricing is another problem that lead me to ask about single or double deposit as the US price for the B2B cruise was significantly better.  So will book via the US tomorrow, pay the double deposit knowing that it is refundable unlike the U.K. offer. 

9 hours ago, gerelmx said:

$100 deposit for onboard bookings

Incorrect, the onboard deposit varies depending on cabin type and cruise duration. In addition you will receive an ex gratis onboard credit equal to the deposit paid, effectively making the deposit free.   

5 hours ago, mickey89 said:

Incorrect, the onboard deposit varies depending on cabin type and cruise duration. In addition you will receive an ex gratis onboard credit equal to the deposit paid, effectively making the deposit free.   

From Inside to Aqua and all cruise lengths the deposit is $100

CRUISE NOW ONBOARD OFFER:

• Reduced deposits OF ONLY $100 per person (Premium Suites excluded)
  • Up to $500 onboard credit + the Cruise Now offer is combinable with one additional offer of their choice on most sailings.
  • Flexibility - they may change their reservation up to final payment with no fees
  • Reservations can be moved to a group
  • Reservations are by default automatically credited to YOUR travel agent

image.png.02b291e6981f48e8573aec0a80fe1b35.png

http://thecelebritycommitment.com/FutureCruiseVacations.html

• Thanks 1