Constellation disappeared?

mitz18

47 minutes ago, cbtravel1 said:

We are booked for November 21st and our reservation shows Veranda Stateroom Guarantee.  We had no idea there were any changes made until I read it on this board. This is our first Celebrity cruise and they did not give us any update on the issue with our reservation. I do hope that we can get the same cabin # on our reservation.

I predict you will get your same cabin, but that’s just based on my  res. I hope I’m right, plus I hope you’ll love Celebrity as much as we do.

Edited by May B

4 minutes ago, May B said:

I predict you will get your same cabin, but that’s just based on my  res. I hope I’m right, plus I hope you’ll love Celebrity as much as we do.

Thank you, I have my fingers crossed.  I'm really excited about Celebrity and sailing out of Tampa.

• Like 1

We are on the 1/25/21 cruise and our  reservation no longer shows as Aqua Guarantee, it shows us in the same cabin we booked.    Since the change only affects cabins that hold 3 or 4 and are being reclassified for 2, or those in the FVs that are being converted to Sunset Suites I don’t understand why they had to change all the bookings to Guarantee.  

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

We are on the 1/25/21 cruise and our  reservation no longer shows as Aqua Guarantee, it shows us in the same cabin we booked.    Since the change only affects cabins that hold 3 or 4 and are being reclassified for 2, or those in the FVs that are being converted to Sunset Suites I don’t understand why they had to change all the bookings to Guarantee.  

Ours is re-instated too. We are on the 14th Sept out of Venice.

Mine reinstated for both August out of Venice and January 2021 out of Tampa.

However, the X website continues to be a wonder.  When searching for cruises from Southampton, I noticed this gem of a cruise title, on Silhouette departing on 1 May 2020:

'Talkeetna Treasures Cruisetour 1B'

It is a round trip from Southampton and ports were in Spain and one in France 😁.  No Alaska diversions are mentioned!

• Haha 1

My 3rd and final reservation has now been restored to the original room overnight last night.  They appear to be working 24/7 to resolve this.   I'll be interested to know if anyone sees a price drop after they reopen the sailings since they haven't been able to take bookings for a couple of weeks and are probably falling behind at least on some sailings.

1 minute ago, rucrazy said:

normally it’s a minimum of 330 days out for flights from USA

I know that and we are at 285 days from sailing, 282 days from when I want to fly out and all of the othe websites are showing flights so I know the issue is with Celebrity on this one.

I understand your frustration. I'm glad things seems to be back to normal. I can see how Celebrity might stop booking or letting people change cabins while making changes/updates. What I cant understand is Celebrity IT department take it completely off line. Seems like Celebrity's IT cant write code and then upload the data late some evening. PS by no means am I a IT expert. My TA puts a hold on a suite and it will show that the suite is taken.

Edited by bigbenboys
spelling

I’ve been waiting for the itineraries to come back online. It seems like they are, however nothing for Jan 4, 2021. I see it in an online TA site where you can’t look at actual cabin availability but nowhere else. Does anyone have any insight on this date?

I am waiting for 1/4/21 to come back up also. We are booked in a cabin for 3, my planner now says guarantee. When I look at the availability for the following cruise, our cabin is still a 3. However, in 11/21, it is a 2, so I am somewhat concerned. I am waiting impatiently for our booked cruise to reappear before I call my TA. 

• Thanks 1

I'm on the 1/4/2021 in a S1.  My cabin had gone to GTY but it was restored late last week.  If you are booked 3 to a room and you see the capacity at 2 on another sailing then I'd start looking for another room which might satisfy you as I suspect you are still GTY due to a capacity change.  Being prepared with an alternate room when contacted will probably increase you chance of getting something to your preference.