What drinks package do i need to get smoothies at the spa cafe?

fstuff1

also, the Classic package doesnt include soda or bottled water?

Classic Package-Starting from: $59 per day*

Choose from an incredible array of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks and wines by the glass up to $9 per serving. 

14 hours ago, Muffinz said:

Classic beverage does include soda and basic bottled water - but for the smoothies in the spa café you'll need to premium package

Officially, the Premium Alcoholic package doesn't even include smoothies. You may be able to get them with that package onboard, but officially only the Premium NON-Alcoholic package includes smoothies. All other packages pay full price for smoothies (~5-8$).

We all know how good Celebrity is on keeping their website updated and correct.

Someone recently posted this on a different thread -    please read the bottom line  -  Smoothies are part of the Premium Non-Alcoholic and Premium Drink Packages.     This was from Summit (post revolution) in March.

image.png.b61038a140473cf48362cde4310a7ad5.png

17 hours ago, Muffinz said:

Classic beverage does include soda and basic bottled water - but for the smoothies in the spa café you'll need to premium package

........which is rather ironic, considering that the price of a smoothie is $6 and the classic package  includes beverages priced up to $9, as fstuff1 posted.

It appears that somebody just arbitrarily decided to exclude this particular beverage. 

A more accurate description of the classic beverage package would be:

Choose from an incredible array of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks and wines by the glass up to $9 per serving, except for any beverage within the stated price range that I may decide I don't want you to have. 

Edited by varoo
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lovedecruise said:

If you are in Concierge or Aqua, they offer a few smoothies for no cost when ordering the room service breakfast.  They are also on the breakfast menu in Blu.  The choice is limited though.

Also available at the Captain's Club breakfast (or whatever they are currently calling it).

If all you want is a smoothie it may be cheaper to not purchase a package.

we were sitting the the Spa Cafe and a woman wanted a smoothie and looked at the ingredients on display and picked out what she wanted in it.   The worker told her that couldn’t be done as they have to follow the recipes.    

She the looked at the smoothies available and asked for one without one of the ingredients.   NO.   They have to make them to the recipe.   

personally I tried a few and don’t see the fascination.   I didn’t like the taste of any and would rather chew my vegetables.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miched said:

we were sitting the the Spa Cafe and a woman wanted a smoothie and looked at the ingredients on display and picked out what she wanted in it.   The worker told her that couldn’t be done as they have to follow the recipes.    

She the looked at the smoothies available and asked for one without one of the ingredients.   NO.   They have to make them to the recipe.  

Maybe it was just that one individual as that has not been my experience at all.

I have had smoothies there many times and never had a problem asking them to leave out this ingredient and give me more of that one instead.