LIVE STAR Suite Life Symphony Eastern December 14

Andy C

Andy,  always love your reviews, comments and pictures.......is STAR class worth the price and how are you treated....enjoy...if we were on this cruise with you guys we'd be hanging out...and me jealous of your cabin vs my OS

hope you book next year on Oasis with us, 12/13.....come on Amanda,, you can do it...book on board....we have the 2 bedroom GS...but maybe you or I can snag STAR....you seem to have the touch

• Like 1

FWIW there have not been any crowding issues in SL/CK on Allure this week. 60 pins on board everyone is getting along swimmingly. 😲 actually I don’t know where everyone is hiding but no complaints here. Hope it goes just as well for Andy next week.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chillyw said:

I'll be on this sailing too! Looking forward to it. Dinner at one of my favorite Miami restaurants tonight in Brickell, Dolores but you can call me lolita. If any of y'all haven't tried it before, I suggest giving it a shot.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/GzmU100to2

Much, much better restaurants in Brickell and Midtown/Wynwood than that one.  I would look around.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sisocialworker said:

Andy,  always love your reviews, comments and pictures.......is STAR class worth the price and how are you treated....enjoy...if we were on this cruise with you guys we'd be hanging out...and me jealous of your cabin vs my OS

hope you book next year on Oasis with us, 12/13.....come on Amanda,, you can do it...book on board....we have the 2 bedroom GS...but maybe you or I can snag STAR....you seem to have the touch

Barry we would have had a grand time on that sail away tomorrow!  I told you to stick with me.  We'll have a balcony full of food and booze from Chops and Izumi.  

5 hours ago, Andy C said:

Barry we would have had a grand time on that sail away tomorrow!  I told you to stick with me.  We'll have a balcony full of food and booze from Chops and Izumi.  

5 hours ago, Andy C said:

I know but needed to abc islands.... next on oasis...miss hanging out