Beverage package and bottled water

Luv my furbaby

1 hour ago, Oxo said:

Went to NCL site and saw this:

Premium Beverage Package (formerly known as Ultimate Beverage Package)

DETAILS

$99.00 USD per person per day (adults age 21 and older).

This package includes all cocktails, spirits, glasses of wine and beer (under $15 USD), unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants (including while at Great Stirrup Cay)

This implies JUICES?

That's why I specified fresh juices. It doesn't include the freshly made juices they have. Like fresh squeezed oj. Also, unless the juice is a normal mixer it's hard to find it at a bar. ie you can find apple juice during breakfast, but I haven't found a bar that has it during the day however cranberry juice is at pretty much every bar so it's easy to get a glass of that. 

To me, this is the craziest thing - not including bottled water with the beverage package.  Initially, I was going to order a pack for the cabin.  Then I found out how much they were charging for it.  Yikes!  If I have room in my bag, I will just bring something from home to fill up & take with me into port.  Otherwise, I'll buy one & just keep refilling the bottle.  

1 hour ago, nadge said:

When you say "speciality coffees" not included - is that any and all coffee?

"specialty" is defined as latte, cappuccino, espresso, Americano etc.

Irish, Spanish etc coffee will be covered under the PBP

Regular coffee is free to all 

This is interesting..  I have bought the Beverage package my last two cruises, albeit they were on Royal Caribbean, and bottled water as well as Starbucks, fresh squeezed juices, etc., were included.  I would get a drink and a bottle of water pretty much every time to keep hydrated.  I am curious if NCL is the only line that doesn't offer at least bottled water with their Beverage Package...  I did get the Beverage Package, not the Deluxe, for my April 2020 Bliss Sailing, so I guess this one I'll be dragging around my water bottle and rolling the dice to get it filled at the bar from the soda gun?   Or I'll just fill it up at the trusty water fountain, aka scuttlebutt, as us old Salts call it...  Happy Sailing!

It's easy to refill your water bottles.  Water is available 24/7 at the buffet.  Just make sure to use a clean cup each time to get the water, and pour it into your refillable bottle from the cup.

2 hours ago, ScottVV said:

This is interesting..  I have bought the Beverage package my last two cruises, albeit they were on Royal Caribbean, and bottled water as well as Starbucks, fresh squeezed juices, etc., were included.  I would get a drink and a bottle of water pretty much every time to keep hydrated.  I am curious if NCL is the only line that doesn't offer at least bottled water with their Beverage Package...  I did get the Beverage Package, not the Deluxe, for my April 2020 Bliss Sailing, so I guess this one I'll be dragging around my water bottle and rolling the dice to get it filled at the bar from the soda gun?   Or I'll just fill it up at the trusty water fountain, aka scuttlebutt, as us old Salts call it...  Happy Sailing!

Most of the bars usually have a carafe-type thing of water sitting out with cups next to it. Allows you to get water without waiting for a bartender. If the bar is at all busy and they have one they usually point to it even if you asked for a water with your drink. 

Greetings from South Beach, Everyone. Reading this thread has been educational.  Thank you all for all that info. Our last cruise on NCL was a 2007 15 day Barcelona/Miami TA on the Jewel in a two bedroom, two bath accommodation in The Villas. There were ten or twelve, and a huge apartment.  A precursor to The Haven, it had a small gym, pool with automatic waves, private restaurant for breakfast and lunch, and other goodies. We had bottled water all the time, brought by our butler. My favorite perk was our personal coffee machine that ground regular and decafe beans, and  produced several coffee styles, including expresso. At that time, NCL had launderettes aboard that certainly made packing light easier. I will miss that because Oceania and Regent have them.

Obviously, there have been many changes. In 2007 there were fewer activities, but enough to keep us busy. We watched NCL's new terminal under construction, and its debut fireworks display was longer and louder than RCL's. We will be sailing from it in November. Our voyage is only seven days, chosen because a significant event occurs right in the middle. We are in The Haven and expect it to be quite nice.