Hotel pool to use in Tortola

ellasnan

4 hours ago, ellasnan said:

We’re going to Tortola next August. Whilst the rest of the family are doing The Baths we thought we’d take the two year old to a nice hotel pool.

Has anyone been to a day use hotel?

Short answer - there are no longer hotels that offer day passes to day visitors. But you could inquire at the Nanny Cay Beach Resort just 7km west of the cruise pier. You may be able to relax there and I believe there is a pool there...

Not sure what restaurants and other facilities are open close by but they can tell you...

1 284-394-2512

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, blue_water said:

Short answer - there are no longer hotels that offer day passes to day visitors. But you could inquire at the Nanny Cay Beach Resort just 7km west of the cruise pier. You may be able to relax there and I believe there is a pool there...

Not sure what restaurants and other facilities are open close by but they can tell you...

1 284-394-2512

Thank you,

I will contact them.

Meant to include the link -

https://nannycay.com/
We haven’t been there since pre-Irma, but I remember another day visitor leaving a report last spring and they were able to use the pool, and there were restrooms and a restaurant right there. I’m sure these facilities are for marina and hotel patrons, but they did say they were welcome...

Edited by blue_water

2 hours ago, blue_water said:

Meant to include the link -

https://nannycay.com/
We haven’t been there since pre-Irma, but I remember another day visitor leaving a report last spring and they were able to use the pool, and there were restrooms and a restaurant right there. I’m sure these facilities are for marina and hotel patrons, but they did say they were welcome...

I contacted them and they do let you use the pool for $10 per adult and $5 per child. No booking is necessary. I ask if they knew the taxi fare but they didn’t.

Thank you for the information.

• 3 weeks later...