which port in San Juan does Harmony of seas dock

vm6514

RCI always day ports at the Old San Juan pier...Walk off the ship and cross the street and you'll be in Old Town.

Walk to the Milano Hotel the rooftop restaurant has amazing food and drinks...I believe they open for happy hour at 11:30am.

14 hours ago, Ashland said:

RCI always day ports at the Old San Juan pier...Walk off the ship and cross the street and you'll be in Old Town.

Walk to the Milano Hotel the rooftop restaurant has amazing food and drinks...I believe they open for happy hour at 11:30am.

Thank you very much

• Like 1

There are a LOT more places to eat and drink than Senor Frogs and the Hotel Milano roof.  

It's not a lot of walking to wander around to eat and drink- there are quite a few places between Senor Frogs and the hotel, let alone the ones that are farther than that.

FWIW.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:53 AM, alfaeric said:

There are a LOT more places to eat and drink than Senor Frogs and the Hotel Milano roof.  

It's not a lot of walking to wander around to eat and drink- there are quite a few places between Senor Frogs and the hotel, let alone the ones that are farther than that.

FWIW.

Thank you for your help

• 7 months later...
On 12/15/2019 at 6:30 PM, Ashland said:

Thank you.  Am older will not do too long a walk in OSJ.  Would be a nice addition to my walk to have lunch with a view of the area.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, FinelyRetired said:

Thank you.  Am older will not do too long a walk in OSJ.  Would be a nice addition to my walk to have lunch with a view of the area.

I'm sad to say I believe the restaurant I suggested has closed. Please double check back when you're ready to sail for any updates. I think we'll see many changes as to what places have survived once sailing starts again to this port stop.

6 hours ago, Ashland said:

I'm sad to say I believe the restaurant I suggested has closed. Please double check back when you're ready to sail for any updates. I think we'll see many changes as to what places have survived once sailing starts again to this port stop.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1