Beverage Package questions

kstrittm

All,

Thanks in advance for answering these questions, but I'm a newbie when it comes to the beverage packages...

How can I tell online if I have the Beverage Package?  Is there a place under one of the tabs to show it?  I'm in my booking summary, but I don't see any reference to it.

Do I need to do anything special to "activate" the package once onboard?  I'll be sailing on the Sky Princess next month, and I seriously doubt they'll put a paper button on my medallion!  LOL...  they used to put them on the room card key.  

And, finally, one last question that is asked over and over but I can't find the details - what is the price limit?  Is it drinks under $12?  

As always - I do appreciate the assistance...

2 hours ago, kstrittm said:

Do I need to do anything special to "activate" the package once onboard?  I'll be sailing on the Sky Princess next month, and I seriously doubt they'll put a paper button on my medallion!  LOL...  they used to put them on the room card key.  

Awhile ago Princess stopped using the stickers and instead linked the package to your folio number (printed on the card). Bartenders either swiped your card or just keyed in the folio number.  

Medallion will be read by the equipment at the bar or that the waiter carries, so your folio will show up on their screen and they'll see you have the package, and how many drinks you've had (limit of 15 alcoholic 6am to 6am, non alcoholic unlimited). 

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

no fountain soda on PC … and cans not included in the PBP

also don't expect the bars to be open if you get to PC among the first tenders … it takes awhile for them to set up … at least an hour or more 

Canned sodas are not included but the package does give you a 25% discount!  Gee, isn't Princess generous?  

Pooh

• Haha 1