Star Princess question about make up mirrors

MomC

Can someone tell me if there are magnified make up mirrors on the Star Princess in the mini suites?  If so, are they attached to the wall in the bathroom or are they free standing so they can be moved?  I prefer to put my makeup on at the desk.

Thank you for your feedback.

Mom C

I always bring my own light-up travel mirror since Princess doesn't have them.  RCI and HAL do in their suites, but not Princess.  The lighting is horrible above the desk area so if you want to see what you're doing or pluck tiny hairs, bring one that lights up.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

I wholeheartedly agree with the recommendation to get a make-up mirror that lights up and has the highest magnification possible.  I bring https://www.amazon.com/Fancii-Daylight-Magnifying-Makeup-Mirror/dp/B01D0Y1ZAG. 

It folds flat for easy packing, has a suction cup base that can be attached to a mirror or a desktop, and has 10X magnification.

15 hours ago, MN Syrup Cruiser said:

Dear tawlaw 1526,

In your mini suite, are the televisions still located in the 'tower', or have they been moved to the walls facing the bed and the sofa?

Thanks for any information.

There is another thread asking this exact question, poster on the Star showed a pic of them still on the tower. We just got off the Coral and they were moved to the wall. Much better aesthetics and opened up the tower for storage. Will they move them before they transfer to P&O? I doubt it.