Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
alibabacruisers

Melbourne Ship Shuttle Drop Off

HI everyone!  I was hoping someone here would have the answer for me.  We were wondering where the ship shuttle drops off in Melbourne?  We would like to meet up with friends and would like to figure out a meeting point.  Thanks for your help!

From memory, the Cunard shuttle for port-day passengers went to City Road in Southbank.  I've not used the shuttle myself, preferring the 109 tram, so can't say where precisely the bus drops off.

No worries.  We're aboard QE this coming weekend on a short weekend break from Adelaide to Melbourne.  If not too late for you, I can see what the program guide says for the shuttle when we get off on Sunday.

If its before Xmas you'd be far better off on a tram - the traffic will be bad for a car or bus. 

I concur, lissie.  It is definitely my intention to do the 109 tram.  I thought though that the program guide or purser's desk would have the shuttle's drop off location, and if so I'm glad to report back here.

10 hours ago, sfred said:

I concur, lissie.  It is definitely my intention to do the 109 tram.  I thought though that the program guide or purser's desk would have the shuttle's drop off location, and if so I'm glad to report back here.

Thank you from me as well.  I'm on the QM2 World Cruise Sydney to New York and have a ticket for Come From Away in Melbourne.

Roy

Thanks for your replies.  It will be next year in March when my friends will be arriving.  I appreciate any information you find out.  Thank you!

Edited by alibabacruisers

Confirmed by the QE pursers desk that the Melbourne shuttle goes to City Road Southbank at the Eureka tower.