Circular Quay overseas passenger terminal to airport

Jumbo Shrimp

We are arriving in port on a Friday morning.  We have 5 people, 6 suitcases and some carry-ons.  Is Uber (or two) the best way to the airport or is taking the train still a better deal?  (Is there an Uber vehicle big enough to take our family and luggage?)

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

You are overpacked for one UBER,   so it would be 2 needed.   I simply walk to the train station,  which I did again last week.   It's point to point.   Above is in NZ dollars.  

No not NZ dollars, prices quoted are in $AUS as that is the currency used in Australia. The price was also for Uber XL which is usually a van so one should be enough.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

1 hour ago, possum52 said:

No not NZ dollars, prices quoted are in $AUS as that is the currency used in Australia. The price was also for Uber XL which is usually a van so one should be enough.

Leigh

6 suitcases aren't likely to fit in a regular van.   🙂   Depends on size,  especially if 28"  which some people do travel with.     My mistake with the money mix up.   Just didn't want it to be assumed US.  

2 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

6 suitcases aren't likely to fit in a regular van.   🙂   Depends on size,  especially if 28"  which some people do travel with.     My mistake with the money mix up.   Just didn't want it to be assumed US.  

You are probably correct about the Uber XL. I haven’t used one. OP would be probably better using two vehicles. The poster who quoted the transport costs is Australian and as the board is for those visiting ports in Australia and New Zealand,  it is logical the prices are quoted in local currency. Not all visitors to this board are from the US.

Leigh

• 2 weeks later...