Currently on Equniox

Cruzinram

17 hours ago, Rossey said:

We were on the Equinox for the November 30 sailing.  We usually eat in the buffet most evenings, but for this cruise decided to give the MDR a try.  The food and service was excellent.  On one night only I didn't like the main course, but it was my fault not the galley's.  I ordered trout which I had never eaten before and hope never to in the future.  I tried to hide it under whatever was left on the plate hoping the server wouldn't notice as I didn't want to cause a problem.  But sure enough he did and was so apologetic saying I should have asked for something else.  Truthfully, after a Caesar salad, potatoes and broccoli I was full but not full enough to have dessert.  We had absolutely no complaints

10 minutes ago, Algebralovr said:

Apparently there was a menu change for Dec 14.  We didn’t get prime rib that cruise.

I was just checking out the menus on the Celebrity App for the current cruise on Equinox and no Prime Rib listed on any evening in main dining room.   Lobster was served on Day 5 in Main Dining Room, Blu and Luminae.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:03 PM, ILgirl said:

We were on the 11/30/19 Equinox sailing and enjoyed beautiful, delicious rare prime rib in the MDR on night one.  I was amazed that I was able to get rare since it was 9:00PM when we ordered.  After six straight cruises in Aqua/Blu class we booked a "standard" balcony and I'll never book Aqua again.  The food and service in the MDR were terrific!

We have experienced the same.  Most of our cruises have been in AQ.   On a few of our last cruises we booked a 1A veranda with a large balcony because we couldn't justify the extra cost for AQ.   Will do the same in the future according to the price difference and perks.  

We enjoyed breakfast every morning in the MDR,  and great dining in the evening.   We had select dining and always got a table for 2 and honestly it didn’t seem as crowded as it was in Blu.     The table was more isolated instead of being 6 inches or less away from the next one.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1