What is the thing you liked most on Grandeur of the Seas?

BillHoo

On 12/19/2019 at 2:05 PM, island lady said:

Thanks everyone for posting about the great ratings.  We are very much looking forward to meeting the Lady Grandeur next year for the first (and sadly probably the last) time.   Really bummed they are selling off the sweet little Vision class sisters, one by one.  😞  I still miss Legend.  

Grandeur favorites:

Mattresses feel like steel,great to sleep on

Wonderful Cabin Stewards

Great Waitstaff

Grandeur will never be forgotten- she was my first BIG ship I sailed on. It was her inaugural season- everything smelled new, was brand new- and she was considered one of the biggest ships in the world.

The service the crew- all great- my all time favorite waiteress - Beata!

Oh dear i was 28 and feel rather ancient now! LOL!

What I also loved, loved loved was the airy feeling the Grandeur ( and all other Vision Class ships) had. With every twist and turn you were able to look - be kind of connected - to sea.

On board those big baby´s of RCI these days most every lounge is indoor. No propper prommenade deck- the list could go on...!

Edited by Germancruiser

We're looking forward to our one and only cruise on the Grandeur in July.  From my reading, I think we're really going to like the covered solarium (we've only experienced that on the X Solstice and really liked it) as well as all the windows and views of the sea.  That's something really important to us and one of my primary reasons we don't care for the Oasis class.

Dan

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:52 AM, SargassoPirate said:

Ditto all of the above and she was our first - and you never forget your first.  She looked HUGE as we arrived at the port.  Captain Rob Speaking 😁 was the captain on one of our later cruises on the Grandeur and he was a hoot.  His spirit and dedication trickled down throughout the crew. 

We are cruising on her one more time next year.

yup....GOS was our first......first time I hit a Royal Flush....and was also invited to join the Club Royale.  We are looking forward to cruising her, out of Baltimore in 2/2020