Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Travrat

Spa Cafe on Equinox

I read that the Spa Cafe eliminated serving cooked to order salmon, tuna and chicken at lunch and saw a posted menu with limited offerings. Celebrity website has Spa Cafe menu and says you can get cooked to order salmon, tuna and chicken and to allow 15 minutes for the order. Have they started to serve these proteins again?

We were on the Eclipse last May and the Spa Café did not offer the proteins.  I miss that perk - I would make a salad at the buffet and then get a grilled tuna on top at the SC - it was a daily lunch for me.  Oh well...hope they bring it back!

1 hour ago, Travrat said:

I read that the Spa Cafe eliminated serving cooked to order salmon, tuna and chicken at lunch and saw a posted menu with limited offerings. Celebrity website has Spa Cafe menu and says you can get cooked to order salmon, tuna and chicken and to allow 15 minutes for the order. Have they started to serve these proteins again?

They have not been available on our recent cruises.  The website could be out-dated.  But I hope these items return.

2 hours ago, keesar said:

They have not been available on our recent cruises.  The website could be out-dated.  But I hope these items return.

They do indeed have the worst website but if it is outdated then it is false advertising.