Adventure of the Seas 1854 - The View From the Top 🚢

John&LaLa

I'm back😎

And here is what you get to look forward to. 30' of unobstructed view from above the peek a boo bridge. More on that later.

20191205_131337.thumb.jpg.d3d49a253a65bc5e5bb4a473fff2e555.jpg

We sailed B2B on Adventure Dec 1 and Dec 7 doing a Western southern rotation.

We were in this gem of a suite for leg 1. 👍

I would have done live, but Adventure VOOM is unreliable, sorry

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm back😎

And here is what you get to look forward to. 30' of unobstructed view from above the peek a boo bridge. 

We were in this gem of a suite for leg 1. 👍

I would have done live, but Adventure VOOM is unreliable, sorry

I am glad you are showing  Adventure, I have never been on that class of ship but am going in Feb.

Just now, Tulsacoker said:

So what's your thoughts on not having a baloney? 

Loved it. And actually the cabins closer to pools have a bigger floor space than the ones forward. On Freedom those cabins used that space for a tiny balcony. The new design is to create a sitting area. I have a picture from turn around day I will post later

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bouhunter said:

Would have to check but I think we're in 1852 in February (center looking forward).  The smaller one next door with half the windows and half the space :classic_tongue:

Actually,  it might be 1/3 the windows.😉

We almost always book balcony's, but are in an inside for the week before this so looking forward to the second half of a B2B in the room with the larger windows.   We're on Serenade for 21 days before this in a balcony, had to cut some corners somewhere :classic_biggrin: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bouhunter said:

We almost always book balcony's, but are in an inside for the week before this so looking forward to the second half of a B2B in the room with the larger windows.   We're on Serenade for 21 days before this in a balcony, had to cut some corners somewhere :classic_biggrin: 

Our second leg for this trip was solo Promenade cabins. 

We're STAR for Allure TA in March😎

I have to cut a lot of corners🤣🤣

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Loved it. And actually the cabins closer to pools have a bigger floor space than the ones forward. On Freedom those cabins used that space for a tiny balcony. The new design is to create a sitting area. I have a picture from turn around day I will post later

It's going to be a lot of walking for us.  It seems other than my morning coffee in the Cafe Promenade (MA) ever place that we go is aft

14 minutes ago, molly361 said:

It's going to be a lot of walking for us.  It seems other than my morning coffee in the Cafe Promenade (MA) every place that we go is aft

Yep, Cafe Promenade is straight down. Went there for pizza and cookies a lot.🍕🍪

Actually it wasn't bad getting to the lounges. 🍷🍸🍺

We just took the jogging track. 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Edited by John&LaLa

Out of curiosity, what selections do you need to make to book any of the spa rooms? I just booked on Adventure TA in April 2021 and wanted to see what these rooms go for (both the suite and the oceanview) and I can't seem to locate pricing on any of the rooms on that deck.

6 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

Out of curiosity, what selections do you need to make to book any of the spa rooms? I just booked on Adventure TA in April 2021 and wanted to see what these rooms go for (both the suite and the oceanview) and I can't seem to locate pricing on any of the rooms on that deck.

Oceanview Panoramic Suite is one category.

Also, it's not unusual for suites to go very fast on transatlantic cruises.

• Thanks 1

Nothing special that I recall. I was surprised to see it available on website with only two occupants. It holds 6.

Same thing with our A1 on Allure TA. Those rarely show up for only two people. They hold 8😱

Just now, Host Clarea said:

Oceanview Panoramic Suite is one category.

Also, it's not unusual for suites to go very fast on transatlantic cruises.

Are the smaller cabins on that deck also considered an Ocenview Panoramic Suite as well? I looked in both suites and Oceanviews.

Are the smaller cabins on that deck also considered an Ocenview Panoramic Suite as well? I looked in both suites and Oceanviews.

No, they are something like Panoramic OV

There are a pair that are much larger, but still not suites

I have a picture of that one as well from turn around day. Look for it later

Edited by John&LaLa

Just now, molly361 said:

No there are only 2 of them on the ship 1854 and 1804

That's what I thought. I was looking for pricing on the oceanviews in that same area but they are not showing up for the TA sailing. Possible they too have already been sold out?