12-19-19 Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays

Belle

Deck the Halls With Boughs Of Holly

Hope your all are Happy and Jolly

Enjoy this week of this Holiday Season

Hope your eating this week Within Reason

In January weigh-in you want to be Less or the Same

You don't want to lose the same weight again in this Weight Loss Game

Know it's not a game but sometimes seems like we go around and around and UP and Down

Everyone is doing great taking each week with a Smile and sometimes a Frown

We're all know when we reach goal (like some have already) still have to do/watch everyday of the Year

We all want to be Healthy and slimmer as we can be..we're doing our best by weighing and being Here

So to get through Christmas and New Year Celebrations and then the New Year will Begin

Hope to see you ALL here and many "Old" people come back in here plus "New" people  to start Weighing Again

Have a weigh-in on the 29th of December and then Start the New Year on January 2nd mark that Day

Have a Very Merry Christmas however you celebrate and if you don't celebrate please just Enjoy the Day your Way

Edited by Belle
  • Like 2

Happy Thursday! I have nothing to report - the battery in my scale died! I'm going to get a new one this weekend. I don't think I've had a loss this week anyway but I did visit family on Sunday that we haven't seen in about 6 months and they were quite insistent that I looked great and had lost weight. 🙂

I will be MIA for a few weeks. Boxing Day will be Christmas round two for us and the following week we will be at the lake with no wifi. Wishing you all a fabulous holiday season! See you all in 2020!!

Image result for happy holidays images

• Like 1

Thanks for the poem Belle!

I slept in this morning --- felt so good, but I forgot to weigh myself! I think I am probably up though ... We got a "care package" from a lovely friend with homemade "buckeyes", sugar cookies and candy.  I seem to have eaten 1/2 (DH ate the other 1/2) ... then I found the Christmas M&M's .... sigh ... I didn't stop .. I ate and ate .. and now my tummy feels "icky" ... Its been almost a year since I ate any candy.  I will try to be good the rest of the month ... but, once I start its hard to stop!  Jan

PS - hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!  Jan

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I am down 2!!! Was down more after my super clean three day weekend. Of course when you go back to "normal" there is always a slight gain. I expect to be down about 5 more lbs by January 3rd!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday week. I will try to remember to login but probably not LOL

@RobinCruiser enjoy being disconnected! 

• Like 1

Nice to see you four today at this busy time. Thanks that you like my poems or whatever they are!:classic_biggrin:

Diana..know you wanted to lose but you didn't gain..that's a win.:classic_smile:

Robin..just count it as "maybe I stayed the same":classic_smile: Enjoy your weeks away from us but don't FORGET US!

Jan..maybe you can think your only up a pound:classic_smile: that all those sweets didn't have much calories!

Jenny,,The Winner..2lb loss!:classic_smile: Congrats on a clean weekend.

Me..I stayed the same. Would of got weight off after party but know I ate to many carbs even after only having 1 or 2 meals a day this week.:classic_smile:

WE all get a Happy Smile because we're all special. We're here and we all keep trying. Maybe some days better

than other but we never give up. Now have to think of January. Are we going to keep our same way of losing?

Or try something different like..Keto, Low Carbs..Counting Calories. Fasting, joining a Weight Loss Place. just Exercise?

Next week might start the Weigh-In Post on Tuesday the 24th so if people want to weigh.in early because they

will be away, having company or main reason they want to weigh before they have Christmas Eve and Day food and Drink.

Might not be the correct way for the weigh-in but it works for all. Can still just weigh-in on Thursday but have choices this week.

Say Tuesday through Friday.  Only next week

. New Year Weigh-In is on Thursday January 2nd  it will be our starting weight for the New Year 2020

Merry Christmas Everyone. Enjoy!

If y'all like those fancy coffees/lattes but not all of the calories...I have trick. I take about 3 teaspoons (15g) of flavored hot cocoa and put in the bottom of my mug. Then I brew my coffee (I have a single serve Keurig) into the mug. Today I used Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa and generic breakfast blend coffee. Super yummy and about 60 calories.

• Thanks 1

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm down 1# from 2 weeks ago (missed last week's weighing).  I am being intentional that the Holidays will bring heavier food and to enjoy, but within reason - small tastes and nothing sweet that I can have other times of the year.  Hoping to get restarted in earnest January 2nd with better nutrition and more cardio.

Great job everyone on your losses, maintenance, or minimal gains.

• Like 1

Jan..Know you will. It's the winter and Holiday food that gets us.

Jenny..Sounds good if you drink coffee. I don't drink coffee but on cruise ships if get

a coffee card (free) I'll have some specialty coffee drinks with some tea drinks.

Pac..Nice you had a lost this week because there will be food that is heavier/sweeter

this Holiday Season even we try hard know we will eat some.

Like today I ate more than I should..a sweet and then a salty snack. This has been a

week of ups and downs in my emotions. Memories are good but sometimes sad.

Plus seems like little things keep going wrong this week too  I know it's called..Life!

Everyone have a Good Weekend.

Belle - I went grocery shopping today and this evening DH & I wrapped stocking stuffers ... somewhere when my kids were little I thought it would be nice to do stockings ... still doing them to this day .... Cooked a turkey today (it had been a gift) and now I'm making shepherds pie for all the kids ... They can have it tomorrow (so they don't have to cook) ... Tuesday and Wednesday they will be having dinner here.  Now I'm relaxing for a few minutes!  Hope you have a nice weekend.  Jan

• Like 1

Hello this Sunday Afternoon.  How did Christmas Eve And Christmas Day come so soon?

Glad you got things all done. Lucky kids, making the kids some food and stockings. I use to do stockings

too, still kinda to still but some years better than others.:classic_smile:  Hope the kids help you with the cooking and such.

Going out to eat with the  kids Christmas Eve and to my son's for Christmas Day which if you knew my son,

that was a big surprise that he said he would do it. Of course I'm bringing a few things, daughter too.

Now see what "I" have to do in the kitchen!:classic_laugh:   Really it was nice he said he would  have it.  Not having to

do to much. No Cleaning, shopping, cooking.  Color me Happy!

What else is everyone doing.  Cooking or going out?

• Like 2

Jan, sorry you gained but it's small......Sounds like you will have a nice holiday. 

Jenny, good loss. 

Belle, nice of your son to offer up the holiday. 

Xmas, kind of quiet for hubby and I. We visit people way before or way after the holiday. Otherwise we spend endless hours in traffic, just not fun. We don't have the energy for that like when we were in our 20's!

I had to partake in a holiday treat today....hot buttered rum. Mmmmm. Nothing quite like that to warm you up. 

Have a nice evening everyone.

Diana

• Like 2

My Dad visited last week and we will visit my in-laws next week, so looking forward to a quiet week at home 🙂 I have some grocery shopping to do today and quite a bit of cooking this week, but it will be spread out.  After candlelight services tomorrow I don't think I need to leave the house until Sunday (except for a Thursday workout).  I've been cherishing time with DD (who is still sleeping), and hope to fit in a few puzzles and board games during the quiet days.

Happy Hanukkah (I think I saw it started today).  Merry Christmas🎄

A fun Boxing Day to our Canadian friends too 🙂 

• Like 1