Princess Best Ever Sale UK Edition

bobstheboy

The sale is supposed to start in the UK tomorrow, 20th Dec. I have read it is one add on of Drinks, Wifi and Grats for £35 PD per person on listed cruises, what they are I havn't seen. Any info would be welcomed and I will post anything factual I know. Thank you

Hi, there's a short thread about the sale here: 

I've checked the prices on the cruise I'm interested in and they haven't reduced anything, just added the two extra packages:

Best Fare option  £50pp low deposit^

Best Value package and pay just £35pp per day instead of £70pp per day and enjoy premium drinks including beer, wine, spirits, cocktails, tea and coffee; fast, reliable and unlimited Wi-Fi with MedallionNet; and gratuities.~

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/uk/best-sale-ever/

Edited by Sarcastrix

Nice.

I'm trying to workout (man maths) if it's better to add the "Best Value Package" to my cruise - for the 15 day Panama Canal cruise it's an extra £525 pp, my son is only 11 years old so won't be drinking that much coffee or booze 😁 but will be wanting wifi.

Had today’s date in planner, rang at just after 9am, straight through to advisor. We’re booked on Northern Lights October 2020, added on gratuities, drink and internet, no problem. As we booked onboard in September this year, kept our obc too.  Pay when we make final payment, so we’re happy! Pam

Had a problem adding my Singapore to Sydney cruise on Regal in November 20. The cruise is sold out so the Princess systems wouldn't allow the Add On. Didn't give up and they agreed it qualified and will be added when their systems allow in a week or two.

Check your account online to make sure there is no additional amount you need to pay.  We had booked direct with Princess and added the package today.  Nothing was said about additional payment today but on checking online there was £73 which had to be paid today or the booking would be cancelled.  They obviously calculate deposit as % of total cruise.

I rang  Princess this afternoon to get the package added to our September Canaries cruise. It was very easy once it had been confirmed that our cruise was on the list. I was pleased that it would be added to the balance rather than pay for it today, and we were able to keep the OBC ,free bottle of wine and speciality restaurant that were the promotions when we booked, and we booked with a low deposit and didn't have to pay any more. 

3 hours ago, Bizzie07 said:

Check your account online to make sure there is no additional amount you need to pay.  We had booked direct with Princess and added the package today.  Nothing was said about additional payment today but on checking online there was £73 which had to be paid today or the booking would be cancelled.  They obviously calculate deposit as % of total cruise.

Yes can confirm this. They ask for the 15% of the value of the £35 p.p.d as a condition of adding the package to the final payment charge. Had to authorise a small extra deposit to get the package added to our 8 day Fjords cruise next July.