GSC added to some Encore itineraries

SSMcruises

Great StirUp Cay has been added to some Encore sailings, which would have been great if it was added to our Feb 9th one AND if it was anywhere likely to actually stop there.   We missed it two years ago on the Escape and ended up in Nassau instead.  

Thr salings before and after ours seems to have it.  Plus a number of other sailings through the spring.  Interesting how NCL changes these things without any fanfare or information.  

1 hour ago, SSMcruises said:

Great StirUp Cay has been added to some Encore sailings, which would have been great if it was added to our Feb 9th one AND if it was anywhere likely to actually stop there.   We missed it two years ago on the Escape and ended up in Nassau instead.  

Thr salings before and after ours seems to have it.  Plus a number of other sailings through the spring.  Interesting how NCL changes these things without any fanfare or information.  

Yep. It was added to my 1/19/2020 sailing.

Does anyone know if the cabana pricing is per person or per cabana? On rccl it was per cabana in Labadee.

34 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Interesting.  Its being added to the eastern Caribbean schedules?  How many sailings has it been added. I just checked mine for Feb 23 and nothing added.  I would gladly swap Puerto Rico 🙂

It's day 7 on the Encore. Last sea day. 

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

How did you find out?  Nothing updated on the NCL website.

i see it on the NCL website now:

https://www.ncl.com/cruises/7-day-eastern-caribbean-from-miami-ENCORE7MIASJUSTTTOVNPIMIA?numberOfGuests=4294953449&ships=4294949840&state=null&sailmonths=4294940526&itineraryCode=ENCORE7MIASJUSTTTOVNPIMIA

image.png.6c5ea3fa40961f77d65462f8d3359dc0.png

This looks a very good itinerary, kind of surprised they removed the sea day and added GSC 

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

Interesting.  I believe you (ha ha) but when I go to the NCL site and look up this specific cruise it still has the last day as a sea day.  Strange!  I emailed my PCC about it.  SO you found out by looking at the site?  NCL did not email you?

Called about a cabana rental for our January cruise and was told that there are no small cabanas available due to the beach expansion construction project.  There will be large cabanas available, but associate told me to Check on line or call daily to check when they will be released for rental.

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

Interesting.  I believe you (ha ha) but when I go to the NCL site and look up this specific cruise it still has the last day as a sea day.  Strange!  I emailed my PCC about it.  SO you found out by looking at the site?  NCL did not email you?

from browsing around on the NCL site, it seems to be only one select sailings. seems very random 

This thread fascinates me because on my home computer and my work computer do not show GSC on any Encore Feb or March 2020 sailings (Even the ones someone has cut and paste on this thread).  When I go to NCL.com and look at that cruise, GSC is not there.

I emailed my PCC who has worked for NCL for almost 20 years and she told me she has not heard anything about this (and she sells cruises every day).  However she did say that if they make the change, I will be notified.  I am curious how some see different results on the NCL site. 
Has anyone received an email from their TA or NCL telling them of this change?  

We got an email from NCL for our Jan 26th cruise.     In addition to adding GSC, they have changed our Tortola visit to shorten the day.   We love Tortola so not happy with a shorter day there  😒

Original
Day Destination Arrive Depart  
Sun MIAMI, FLORIDA   4:00 pm  
Mon AT SEA      
Tue SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 5:30 pm 11:59 pm  
Wed ST. THOMAS, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS 8:00 am 6:00 pm  
Thu TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS 8:00 am 5:00 pm  
Fri AT SEA      
Sat At Sea      
Sun MIAMI, FLORIDA 7:00 am    
Revised
Mon AT SEA      
Thu TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS 6:00 am 2:00 pm  
Fri AT SEA      
Sat GREAT STIRRUP CAY, BAHAMAS 10:00 am 6:00 pm  
Sun MIAMI, FLORIDA

22 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

We got an email from NCL for our Jan 26th cruise.     In addition to adding GSC, they have changed our Tortola visit to shorten the day.   We love Tortola so not happy with a shorter day there  😒

Original
Mon AT SEA      
Thu TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS 8:00 am 5:00 pm  
Fri AT SEA      
Sat At Sea      
Sun MIAMI, FLORIDA 7:00 am    
Revised
Mon AT SEA      
Thu TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS 6:00 am 2:00 pm  
Fri AT SEA      
Sat GREAT STIRRUP CAY, BAHAMAS 10:00 am 6:00 pm  
Sun MIAMI, FLORIDA

Makes me wonder if I'll see an email soon chnging our 2/9 itinerary as well since it is the same as yours?

5 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

Our itinerary was changed too. I received an email several hours ago. Hope it doesn't mess with JVD excursion. 

Total BS from NCL if this is true. I understand sometimes get changed due to weather, but this is just an attempt by NCL to spend more time at its own island.