Ruby cabin question

holomuku

We are booking a 6 night repositioning on the Ruby, booking a mini-suite for two of us.  In looking at the available cabins, some have a triangle which I believe indicates "3rd person"-- does this mean a couch that pulls out?  Other cabins show a round dot and indicate "3rd and 4th person"-- are these the ones that have the 3rd and 4th beds that are in the sides and/or ceiling?  Since we wouldn't need these, I would guess (and that's why I'm asking!) for two of us the triangle rooms would be better.  Right now E731 is available, which apparently has a larger balcony but also has the dot indicating 3rd and 4th berths which I'm guessing are the ones in the ceiling/sides that take up room.  Any input is much appreciated!  Relatively short trip but we spend a fair amount of time in the room so want to get this right.  Thank you in advance for any input.

Looked at the deck layout for Ruby which we will be sailing on in a few months again.  E731 is connected to E729 next door (means there is a door in the common wall that can be opened to the next mini).  In all the minis the third person would sleep on the pull out sofa which will block access to the balcony sliding door when in use.  The fourth bunk is a pull down pullman style from the ceiling.  

5 hours ago, holomuku said:

Right now E731 is available, which apparently has a larger balcony but also has the dot indicating 3rd and 4th berths which I'm guessing are the ones in the ceiling/sides that take up room.  Any input is much appreciated!  Relatively short trip but we spend a fair amount of time in the room so want to get this right.  Thank you in advance for any input.

Here is a video of E727, two doors down from E731 (therefore it will have the same layout). The connecting door is mentioned -- it is near the hallway door, seems like across from the closet, not in the sleeping or sitting area. 

There are photos of E731 on cruisedeckplans -- the ceiling pullman can be seen over the sofabed -- it recessed fully into the ceiling not taking up any room or protruding. I recommend joining CDP! I use the site all the time and am very glad I guessed right and bought a lifetime membership early on!