Costa Cruise ship slot machine question.

18wheeler

Just a quick question to any experienced Costa Cruise patrons. 

Me and my girlfriend will be going on our first cruise in March aboard Costa Smeralda and we are both avid gamblers but one thing we can not find any information about is the RTP (return to player) value of slot machines aboard Costa ships. 

For example, most online slots are around the 96% range, Vegas slots are around the 85-90% range and both of them are heavily regulated due to been land based but I am led to believe cruise ships can choose their own RTP and display that value on the machine.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the payout value of Costa Cruise slot machines? Any answer will be greatly appreciated. 

Thankyou, 

Darren. 

Edited by 18wheeler

Although it does vary slightly between ships the average pay out is 87% but look out for two or three that pay out slightly more. It is very hard now to know which is best slots to play , as all winnings go back onto your cruise card now. (Hot Shots seem to be good)

The pay outs shown can often be mistaken for total wining but this is including any win from previous nights.

You log in using your cruise card either paying on cabin or with cash whatever when you finish playing it goes onto your car & does not pay out until cashed at end of cruise.

I stopped playing the slots when I found I was walking away with less than half what I put in. And with vouchers instead of coins jingling away it was no fun at all. I can't ever recall seeing RTP posted, and I wouldn't believe it if I did.

Edited by Dancer Bob