Chef's table- dress code question

cheermomof2girls

Some folks are way over thinking this.

Women know which of their shoes could be slippery or dangerous.  There are drainage grates in the galley floors and grease on the floor.  Dress accordingly.  Carnival wants you to be safe.

It is a delightful evening, more of an on-board food excursion than a dinner.  Most people are reasonably dressed and interested in the food.  Carnival goes many extra miles to provide an enjoyable evening.

Except for one vegan who required a substitute for every dish served, we've had fun tablemates interested in the experience, not in class, status, or dress.

Regardless of ship or itinerary, It's always the highlight of my cruise.  Relax and enjoy!

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 12:30 PM, ParrotRob said:

Every time I have been to the Chef's Table the seats were pre-assigned with name cards at the plates.

We did not have assigned seats, but good for you I guess 🤷‍♀️

15 minutes ago, coevan said:

not quite sure I understand the good for you part, but we had assigned seats as well.

I don’t why I wrote that. Lol. I guess I didn’t understand what the assigned seating comment had to do with the original post about dress code. I’m not sure why we didn’t have assigned seating on the Breeze, but that’s nice that it was part of your experience. Ours was set up in the entryway of the galley next to the salad station. It was very hard to hear the chef describing the dishes and they kept apologizing that it had to be move to that location with the waitstaff constantly walking past us. We still had a great time though.