Temperature at sea on the Pacific

Grahambythesea

4 hours ago, Jim in OR said:

I’m expecting the first four to five days to be fairly chilly, i.e., highs in the sixties and the typical 15 knot wind that you get at sea.  Once we get closer to the islands it should warm up a bit. 

That’s what I’m thinking and keeping fingers crossed that hopefully by day 4 it will be a bit warmer. Hope the sun comes out.  I did the same route in October and the first two days were a little chilly, but the sea has cooled a few degrees since then and I was on a faster ship which got through the cooler sea temperatures quicker.  

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

3 hours ago, Grahambythesea said:

Thanks everyone, sounds like we better pack a couple of sweaters and a fleece, but still looks better than the awful wet and windy weather in the UK! I didn’t know about “Cruiseoutlook” so especial thanks for that link. 

That's what I'm going to do and did in October on Celebrity and it was no problem. Not cold, just chilly.  See you in a couple of weeks or so. 

Phil 

I envy you going on the crossing. I love finding a chaise lounge in a quiet spot to read, usually just out one of the doors from Mosaic Cafe. Covered with a blanket and drinking a cup of coffee. Book, sea, coffee, and nothing else to do...perfect!

• Like 3