Luggage Tags Pending?

tntornadox

Hello All,

Traveling on Adventure OTS the beginning of February and I am officially in cruise planning mode. Completed the check-in on the app, got the digital SetSail Pass with Expedited Arrival and all but for some reason our luggage tags are greyed out and still say pending? Anyone else ever have this happen? The cruise is only a little over a month away, so I'd think they should be available by now?

5 minutes ago, harry0 said:

Funny thing is I could not sign into the Meet and Mingle either

The M&M registration problem has been around for months and is likely not related to cruise docs or luggage tag availability.

Very simple to simply go into your cruise e-docs and pull up the full size color tag.  Somewhere around 3/4 of the way down the many pages.  Mine was on page 17 this last time.  I printed from that...no problem. 

Also, RCI website has had some problems with clicking on "print luggage tags" at Set Sail pass page.  Come up with an error message.  

3 minutes ago, biomedbob said:

There is also a website where you can print multiple tags on one sheet of paper, rather than waste a whole sheet on one tag.

I know of a program but not a Web site. i found it just as easy to download the tags and print as many as I need which is normally around day 47 when the Docs are ready. Our cruise is March 8th & 15 so will look for them first part of Feb

2 hours ago, biomedbob said:

You're right it is a program.  I don't like to kill trees/waste paper.  The 4 to a sheet fit perfectly into the commonly available plastic luggage tag holders.  My bad!

Not a problem, I was wondering if a web site had been set up. Love the tag holders, in fact just bought a new set for myself & the daughter for Christmas

• Like 1