Yup, as I mentioned also.  LA will have big plastic baggies of them.  😉  

Wonder what they would do if we asked for our "DS" pin??  🤔🤣

57 minutes ago, island lady said:

Islandlady - 😂😅🤣

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

We have cruised on 6 different cruise lines.In hindsight my thinking is that we probably should have stayed with one line.However,we had wonderful cruises on Cunard,Celebrity and HAL.

Lenquixote66 - I did the same early on.  I have done Windjammer Barefoot Cruises and Carnival too - so my total is 5.   Since my first with Royal I get regular repeat offers but did not get those on the other ships which is why my last 6 have been on Royal - I made Platinum the second day of my last one so will make Emerald in 2

more cruises after this next one:  1/18

9 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

Checking with eBay, many folks are attempting to sell their pins to pay for more cruises. 

That was hard to believe, but yes there is one for $40 plus s&H.  Crazy.  Our never left the room.  I guess I thru money away, of course that assumes someone would pay $45.

The Thompson House Resort in Windham.  We took many family trips there.  My husband’s cousins own a restaurant there.  It’s a small country community but beautiful

scenery.  We always found plenty to do.  Villa Roma in Calicoon NY is another great place.  They have time shares plus rooms to book.  

25 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

The Thompson House Resort in Windham.  We took many family trips there.  My husband’s cousins own a restaurant there.  It’s a small country community but beautiful

scenery.  We always found plenty to do.  Villa Roma in Calicoon NY is another great place.  They have time shares plus rooms to book.  

One of my daughters and her husband have a home in that area.It is too quiet for me.

3 hours ago, happytocruiseginny said:

IMHO:  this would take the fun out of earning them,  but to each, his/her own.  🤷🏽‍♀️

Paying for the tier level pins is more accurate. Well worth being in the top three tier levels. Great perks/benefits. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, davekathy said:

Paying for the tier level pins is more accurate. Well worth being in the top three tier levels. Great perks/benefits. 

You got that right my DS friend....perks are very much appreciated.  What's not to love...enjoying our cruises.. AND getting those perks on top of it.  Score one for us.  😍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yup, they always have a bag of those pins.  It's just that "last pin" they don't keep a supply of.  😉 

Not necessarily, my husband checked with the LA on several ships when he wanted to get the D+ pins but was told to call C&A when we got home as they did not have any.  He called, they were supposed to be mailed but did not get them.😂

Sherri🙂

9 minutes ago, sjb317 said:

Not necessarily, my husband checked with the LA on several ships when he wanted to get the D+ pins but was told to call C&A when we got home as they did not have any.  He called, they were supposed to be mailed but did not get them.😂

Sherri🙂

That's not the last pin.  😉 

The D+ pins...Yes, agree...I have a stock of 5 or 6 D+ pins that the LA was happy to supply if I forgot to bring one on a cruise.  (Looks very dapper on DH's tux lapel).  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

That's not the last pin.  😉 

The D+ pins...Yes, agree...I have a stock of 5 or 6 D+ pins that the LA was happy to supply if I forgot to bring one on a cruise.  (Looks very dapper on DH's tux lapel).  

I wasn’t talking about the last pin, just the D+🙄

Sherri🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, davekathy said:
21 hours ago, island lady said:

Good one my DS friend. Oh the look on the LAs face. 😀

As only a Platinum, should I endeavor to forge a DS pin for you?  I may not be up to such a lofty and arduous task!  🤣😋

• Haha 1