All digital photo package

We are cruising on Brilliance of the Seas in April.  My husband and I are in one cabin, daughter 1 and her husband in a second and daughter 2 and significant other in a third cabin.  I am looking at the digital photo package.  If all 6 of us are in one photo, for example the embarkation photo, are those included?  I know any photos won't be included if only my daughters and significant others are in them.  I usually spend quite a bit on photos so the $109.99 digital photo package is very appealing to me.

Thanks!

So for a party of 5 sharing a suite (split into two reservation numbers because the maximum number of people RCCL could put on one confirmation is 4 people) .. if I purchase the pkg in my name .. will we get all photos that any of the 5 of us are in or will single photos of my SIL be left out because she has her own confirmation number for our suite?  Would like to

purchase pre-cruise to save a little money but hoping that we will get photos of all 5 of us in the suite 

7 hours ago, JayhawkFans said:

will we get all photos that any of the 5 of us are in or will single photos of my SIL be left out because she has her own confirmation number for our suite?

Have not read anyone report how that turns out - you may need to talk to the folks at the photo place about it.

10 hours ago, JayhawkFans said:

So for a party of 5 sharing a suite (split into two reservation numbers because the maximum number of people RCCL could put on one confirmation is 4 people) .. if I purchase the pkg in my name .. will we get all photos that any of the 5 of us are in or will single photos of my SIL be left out because she has her own confirmation number for our suite?  Would like to

purchase pre-cruise to save a little money but hoping that we will get photos of all 5 of us in the suite 

Since they ask for the stateroom number, you'll more than likely get them.  It seems that many photos that aren't supposed to be including are being including simply by giving the same stateroom number when asked.  It is supposed to include members of the purchasing cabin but as @Biker19 suggests, I would confirm with the photo people.

Edited by Mr. Candyman

Hello and Happy New Year to all.  My daughter and one of her sons will be in 1 cabin and her husband and their other son will be in the next cabin (2 cabins total). Would they have to buy two digital packages since its two cabins (one family)?  They reside in the same household and have the same home address.  

41 minutes ago, jjtt said:

Hello and Happy New Year to all.  My daughter and one of her sons will be in 1 cabin and her husband and their other son will be in the next cabin (2 cabins total). Would they have to buy two digital packages since its two cabins (one family)?  They reside in the same household and have the same home address.  

The package includes any photo in which either guest in the stateroom appears, or one of the guest's minor (under 18) childen in a different stateroom appeared.  In other words, if the daughter bought the package and there was a photo with only the husband appearing, then that would not be covered.

Thank you Bob. Yes, both sons are young, 10 & 9 years old when they will be cruising. 

Another question if you don't mind....   We are going on a cruise this summer with them and our other daughter and her family (husband & 1 young daughter) for a total of 9 people (4 cabins).  If 3 cabins purchase the photo package and only hand the photographer one seapass card when taken a group picture, does only the cabin that handed the photographer the card get the photo? In other words only that picture will show up in one package and not all three. 

7 minutes ago, jjtt said:

Thank you Bob. Yes, both sons are young, 10 & 9 years old when they will be cruising. 

Another question if you don't mind....   We are going on a cruise this summer with them and our other daughter and her family (husband & 1 young daughter) for a total of 9 people (4 cabins).  If 3 cabins purchase the photo package and only hand the photographer one seapass card when taken a group picture, does only the cabin that handed the photographer the card get the photo? In other words only that picture will show up in one package and not all three. 

Sorry, don't know the answer to that.  Hopefully someone will come along with personal experience.

This was our experience in 2016 so it’s been a while.  We had 4 cabins.  We all took the welcome aboard picture together and used our cabin number since we bought the package.  Whenever our family had a picture taken they would use our cabin number.  Those pics were in our package. Now they sometimes run your card through their machine.  Others in our family then would not be in our photo package but if they took a picture with us or used our cabin number they would be.  Pretty sure it still works this way.  And if you’re all in the same cabin then you should definitely get all the pics even if your reservation is different. 

I don’t think you’ll get multiples of the same pics in different cabins.  However that’s really not a big deal.  You can share the prints or digital ones later after the cruise.

Edited by cruiselvr04

3 hours ago, jjtt said:

You don't hand them they card, they simply ask you for the cabin number.  So my suggestion would be to give them multiple cabin numbers.  Better yet, I would speak to the photo people and let them link the cabins since you will have 3 purchased packages.  If you bought the digital package it's probably easier for them to manipulate but if you're getting prints only, then I would think they'll have to print duplicates for each purchased package.