Online Checkin Glitch

14 months and counting

I was attempting to complete online checkin for our February cruises and kept getting an error message on the " onboard expense payment section.'  I could not proceed to the next screen so I telephoned Celebrity and after an hour and a half on hold spoke to a very helpful agent who said there have been problems with that particular page. He told me to check "cash account" instead of 'credit card' and I would be able to proceed.  He was correct and we have now completed the checkin pages for both cruises.  My choices are to either try to edit this information online at a later date or wait til we get to port and change the cash to credit card payment at the terminal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 14 months and counting said:

I was attempting to complete online checkin for our February cruises and kept getting an error message on the " onboard expense payment section.'  I could not proceed to the next screen so I telephoned Celebrity and after an hour and a half on hold spoke to a very helpful agent who said there have been problems with that particular page. He told me to check "cash account" instead of 'credit card' and I would be able to proceed.  He was correct and we have now completed the checkin pages for both cruises.  My choices are to either try to edit this information online at a later date or wait til we get to port and change the cash to credit card payment at the terminal.

I just completed our on online check in with no issues. If you were checking in for two people and for the second person selected credit card your credit card info should have defaulted to the second person. Then you have to click on your credit card info (box below the persons name) to proceed on to the next step. If not you'll get an error and will not let you proceed. You still can go in and edit any of your info for your online check in.  This happen to me when I was doing our on line check in for our September 2019 Summit cruise.