Navigator- swim diapers allowed?

There are two kid water areas on Navigator.  On the near end of the pool in the picture below is the larger kids area and to the right of that is smaller younger kid area.

Navigator%20Day%201%20Sailaway-57.jpg

The larger kid water area does not allow swim diapers.

Navigator%20Day%201%20Pool%20and%20Sport

The area for smaller kids may allow swim diapers.  I believe it has a separate filtration system.  Honestly I can't remember but I think this small water area does allow swim diapers.

Navigator%20Day%201%20Pool%20and%20Sport

• Like 1

Swim diapers do not keep "bad stuff" sealed inside them.  Unless you are duct taping the legs and waist of the diaper you risk exposing other kids to nasty stuff by putting your kid in the water in a swim diaper.  Please don't.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, adonisr said:

Swim diapers do not keep "bad stuff" sealed inside them.  Unless you are duct taping the legs and waist of the diaper you risk exposing other kids to nasty stuff by putting your kid in the water in a swim diaper.  Please don't.

That is why they are restricted to the baby pool that is a closed system and not connected to the other pools.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

That is why they are restricted to the baby pool that is a closed system and not connected to the other pools.  

And the odds of a baby in that pool not ingesting water from that pool are very low.  A "baby pool" provides a false sense of safety.

• Like 1