Happy 2020 to my EDGE friends

Presto2

Hi,

Will not be able to post tomorrow evening so just wanted to send an early 'Happy 2020' to those of you who were part of our EDGE journey in 2019.

To be part of the build up to her sailing in 2018 was amazing and we made some great CC 'friends' on the way. The way that you all helped and supported our 25th wedding anniversary planning will stay in our memories forever. We had a spectacular cruise on EDGE as a result (and even met Mr Edge!)

(Thoughts go to VTcruiser's family at this time too ---- will raise a glass to her tomorrow evening)

Just wanted to come over to the Celebrity threads again and to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2020 ….. and safe sailings and calm waters wherever you travel.

Us Prestos

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Happy New Year and Happy Cruising to all!  We sailed on the Summit in September 2019 and enjoyed seeing the Edge video on our stateroom TV.  It looked so beautiful that we booked 2 Caribbean cruises (B2B) on the Edge for January and February 2020.  We hope to enjoy sailing on this new ship, after sailing on 20+ Celebrity cruises on the M class and S class.   Keeping a positive attitude, despite the negative Edge comments on CC.

• Like 2

Presto2, I wish you, and all the other Edgies health, happiness, and a magical New Year. DH and I hope to eventually meet all of you who made watching the Edge build so much fun. I only wish Vt could still be here to shares Edgie adventures with us. I toasted her with each Golden Margarita I had on our recent cruise on Reflection, and I’ll do the same when I return to Edge in May. 

Cheers!

Michelle

• Like 1