Coco Cay: scuba canceellations?

kwoo`

We are going to be at Coco Cay in June. Just booked the 1 tank dive for my 2 teen sons, but there were only 2 spots left, no space for my husband. Anybody had this happen? Wondering what the chances are of someone cancelling? They said we'd have to just keep checking the website for a cancellation. People can get a full refund for the excursion up to 5/28, so wondering if someone will cancel maybe last minute. So bummed I didn't book this sooner. This will be my sons first open water dive and their dad can't be with them. Sad!

Email the dive shop on the ship you'll be on or go see them onboard at the dive shop.  In nov a friend who was freshly certified wanted to dive with me in coco but the excursion was sold out.  One of the padi instructors on the Symphony made a spot for him when we went to the ship's dive shop.

Note that numbers are kept low because the coco dive shop has a very limited amount of gear.

Each ship's dive shop has a direct email contact, maybe you can get it from royaldiver@rccl.com 

Your mileage may vary of course, but it worked for us.