ELITE MEMBER AND CABIN MATE

texascruzer

Hello, please don’t blast me for asking a question that has been asked before but.....I am Elite and my cabin mate isn’t. Can she accompany me to the Elite lounge? Has been a few years since sailing. Tried looking  answer up but couldn’t find it. Thanks!

Edited by texascruzer

13 hours ago, texascruzer said:

Hello, please don’t blast me for asking a question that has been asked before but.....I am Elite and my cabin mate isn’t. Can she accompany me to the Elite lounge? Has been a few years since sailing. Tried looking  answer up but couldn’t find it. Thanks!

Yes.  At the beginning of the cruise, go see the Captain's Club host/ess to get your cabin mate either a special card or a stamp or sticker on her seapass card to use for admission to all Captain's Club events throughout the cruise.

Don't forget the daily elite breakfast/coffee (or whatever they are currently calling it) and there are usually  invitations to various special events throughout the cruise as well, such as  helipad sailaway, backstage tour and such.

Edited by varoo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ace123 said:

After getting the sticker for the cruise mate, is it free drinks during 5:00-7:00 for both of us at most of the bars too?

Can I get free drinks in the MDR?

Thanks.

No, the non elite roommate will not have CC HH drinks loaded on their Sea Pass card for the other bars and lounges. Just for the Sky Lounge during the CC HH (5 to 7). No, CC HH drinks are not severed in the MDR. 

Edited by davekathy

As of 2 weeks ago on the Silhouette, it was a selection of coffees, sweet rolls and juices.  Didn't see any smoothies, though.  The sweets looked a lot like those at the breakfast at Blu.  No free CC drinks in the dining rooms, but they don't seem to have a problem with carrying in your cocktail from HH, again at Blu.  Didn't try it in the MDR.  Not relevant to your questions, but I was pleasantly surprised when I married my husband and Celebrity bestowed upon him my Elite status!

The elite breakfast time meal consists of sliced meat, cheeses, fruit, breads pastries, yogurts, Salmon, smoothies, bloody Mary’s, Bellini’s, specialty coffees, several juices, (none of them freshly squeezed).  No eggs, no hot foods; it is an expanded continental breakfast, not a cooked breakfast.

35 minutes ago, ace123 said:

@DaveCathy Thanks for the clarification. 

Would anyone know what's the breakfast offer for Elite? Will there be fresh juices or smoothies?

The elite breakfast served in the Tuscan Grille is continental style breakfast. Sometimes buffet style sometimes order from a menu. Here's the breakfast beverage menus for the elite breakfast in the Tuscan Grille.  image.png.6983eb48150b1e7cfc0843eb80913f1c.pngE8C505AE-12D9-4010-93EA-B2D0A7EF125B.thumb.jpeg.07444a2a4001c0a0da7d28e52495f9ea.jpeg.2eafbae5e1f64d6bad127b0981ff30a3.jpeg

27834050-A590-4AEF-8AB9-5DDCDB41F5CC.thumb.jpeg.dd722c2954c48e26a37a196a87cae4f9.jpeg

Edited by davekathy

On 12/31/2019 at 10:37 PM, varoo said:

Yes.  At the beginning of the cruise, go see the Captain's Club host/ess to get your cabin mate either a special card or a stamp or sticker on her seapass card to use for admission to all Captain's Club events throughout the cruise.

Don't forget the daily elite breakfast/coffee (or whatever they are currently calling it) and there are usually  invitations to various special events throughout the cruise as well, such as  helipad sailaway, backstage tour and such.

Thank you