Top 19 Solarium on Meraviglia

Ray_Ray

What shows up on deck plans as solarium is actually part of the YC and the starboard is the smoking area, the other side lounging chairs.  There are satellites located on both sides that you probably see as circles on the deck plans.  As far as I know , day passes to the YC are few and far between, depends on the sailing and runs about $100 per person or so.  This is on the Meraviglia, I'm not sure about the other ships.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, travelwide said:

We were on the ship on 11/10 and they were not selling daily access to Top 19. Sidari is correct it is not YC area. Used by Aurea experience guests.

Other MSC ships do offer daily access for a fee.

Forgot to add that we were up there last week, if you do not like booming sound almost all day from the pool directly Infront and below you, you would have to go elsewhere. The music was so loud that it drowned out our headphones and had to give up listening to our own music. In fact it seems there is no volume control on Meraviglia apart from Very Loud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For anyone else interested I did find a similar post on the Grandiosa that illustrates pricing for full day and half day access. Not sure if Mera will offer the same but I will post either way after our trip.

MSC ext 2.JPG

On 1/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, sidari said:

Top 19 is not the YC area, it is situated forward of the smoke stacks/funnels and above the main/central pool facing forward. As to cost I have not seen it posted anywhere.

Hi Sidari, 

I would like to ask you something but for some reason I'm not allowed to send messages. Could you email me please at agyoung at live dot co dot uk

Thanks

Andy

50 minutes ago, stoneman56 said:

Hi Sidari, 

I would like to ask you something but for some reason I'm not allowed to send messages. Could you email me please at agyoung at live dot co dot uk

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy -

If you're inquiring about YC day passes I've seen a few CC posts that indicate these are $100 per person per day but they don't always make those available. *cheers*

2 hours ago, Ray_Ray said:

Hi Andy -

If you're inquiring about YC day passes I've seen a few CC posts that indicate these are $100 per person per day but they don't always make those available. *cheers*

2 hours ago, Ray_Ray said:

Hi Andy -

No it’s nothing to do with that, just something that I don’t want an open discussion on