Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Ray_Ray

Top 19 Solarium on Meraviglia

Recommended Posts

How much do they charge Bella and Fantastica pax for access to the Top 19 Solarium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What shows up on deck plans as solarium is actually part of the YC and the starboard is the smoking area, the other side lounging chairs.  There are satellites located on both sides that you probably see as circles on the deck plans.  As far as I know , day passes to the YC are few and far between, depends on the sailing and runs about $100 per person or so.  This is on the Meraviglia, I'm not sure about the other ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 19 is not the YC area, it is situated forward of the smoke stacks/funnels and above the main/central pool facing forward. As to cost I have not seen it posted anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were on the ship on 11/10 and they were not selling daily access to Top 19. Sidari is correct it is not YC area. Used by Aurea experience guests.

 

Other MSC ships do offer daily access for a fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, travelwide said:

We were on the ship on 11/10 and they were not selling daily access to Top 19. Sidari is correct it is not YC area. Used by Aurea experience guests.

 

Other MSC ships do offer daily access for a fee.

Forgot to add that we were up there last week, if you do not like booming sound almost all day from the pool directly Infront and below you, you would have to go elsewhere. The music was so loud that it drowned out our headphones and had to give up listening to our own music. In fact it seems there is no volume control on Meraviglia apart from Very Loud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone else interested I did find a similar post on the Grandiosa that illustrates pricing for full day and half day access. Not sure if Mera will offer the same but I will post either way after our trip.

MSC ext 2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, sidari said:

Top 19 is not the YC area, it is situated forward of the smoke stacks/funnels and above the main/central pool facing forward. As to cost I have not seen it posted anywhere.

Hi Sidari, 

I would like to ask you something but for some reason I'm not allowed to send messages. Could you email me please at agyoung at live dot co dot uk

Thanks

Andy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw elsewhere that he is in CC jail for 5 days and can’t post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, stoneman56 said:

Hi Sidari, 

I would like to ask you something but for some reason I'm not allowed to send messages. Could you email me please at agyoung at live dot co dot uk

Thanks

Andy

 

Hi Andy -

 

If you're inquiring about YC day passes I've seen a few CC posts that indicate these are $100 per person per day but they don't always make those available. *cheers*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ray_Ray said:

 

Hi Andy -

 

If you're inquiring about YC day passes I've seen a few CC posts that indicate these are $100 per person per day but they don't always make those available. *cheers*

 

2 hours ago, Ray_Ray said:

 

Hi Andy -

 

If you're inquiring about YC day passes I've seen a few CC posts that indicate these are $100 per person per day but they don't always make those available. *cheers*

 No it’s nothing to do with that, just something that I don’t want an open discussion on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...