Rebook a while onboard

LzyCruiser_NWA

It is worthwhile if you see a sailing you desire, currently.

The on-board sales staff can provide additional info on the advantages.

Please remember to consider and ask if the fare quoted is NRD or RD.

bon voayge

I always try and book on board. The deposit is less for any cruise booked in sky suite or less. With the prices of Celebrity suites go up so much. I've started looking at booking other cruise lines and doing more land trips. I recently was trying to reduce my cruise cost. Hank and others were very helpful here on CC.

I was able to reduce the cost of a cruise I have booked for 2022 by $3000 USD. By bring my deposit up to a full deposit, ie $900 and get a group booking. I'm not sure if it was the additional $700 or the group booking that saved me money. I did lose some non-refundable shipboard credit, but I dont need $1150 non-refundable shipboard credit. A good TA can be very helpful.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LzyCruiser_NWA said:

Have any of you rebooked your up coming cruise (booked prior to boarding) to get extra OBC etc?

Im currently onboard the infinity and was curious to see if it’s worth while to do so

Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

Easy enough to determine.  Just compare the price + perks you already have to what they are offering onboard.

Also, as Bo mentioned, take into consideration whether or not your original deposit is refundable, and if it is not, how much you would lose by making the change.

Edited by varoo

7 hours ago, LzyCruiser_NWA said:

Have any of you rebooked your up coming cruise (booked prior to boarding) to get extra OBC etc?

Im currently onboard the infinity and was curious to see if it’s worth while to do so

I would either check the flyer that lists the benefits of booking on board or drop by Future Cruises and ask them to quote you for the cruise and see how it compares to your current booking.