1-2-20 Thursday Weigh-In..New Year New Start..Come Join Us..Everyone Welcome

Belle

15 hours ago, Jan_In_Maine said:

Unfortunately my pantry staples right now seem to be different types of chips, boxed desserts, etc.  Right now I've been eating left over M&M's from Christmas ... I really need to stop (they are almost gone) .... hopefully DH will eat the rest.  I need to have more motivation!

Jan I hear you about motivation.  If DH doesn't want the m&m's, maybe you could use them as an add-in to one of the boxed desserts and deliver the dessert to your local post office, hospital nurses station, fire company, etc.  I didn't get around to much extra baking over Christmas, but thought it would be nice to give a cookie tray to the postal workers during the busy season.  

Potato chips could be crushed and used as a topping for oven "fried" chicken or sprinkled on a casserole (maybe add extra crunch and flavor to something with cauliflower).  It's still not "healthy" but more spread out in moderation.  Corn chips are good in chili type soups or can use to make a Mexi-meatloaf  with taco seasoning and salsa.

We got a bunch of snow last night and school is delayed so no walking group today.  DH is working from home (in the same area as the treadmill), so my workout will probably be moving snow.

• Like 1