Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Bonnie1222

Any recent Freestyle Daily copies for the Breakaway? (Western Caribbean if possible)

Recommended Posts

DH and I are taking our first NCL cruise this spring on the Breakaway out of Port Canaveral.  We will be doing a Western Caribbean cruise and we are very familiar with the ports and already know where we are going and what we will do when we get to each port.  We are Platinum with Disney and know the ships routine and what they offer while at sea, the activities, shows and restaurants.  

 

I would love to see some of the dailies for the Breakaway WC itinerary to get an idea of what might be offered on our cruise so I can have a better idea of things that we can do and what we should be looking for once we get on the ship.  Things like tastings, crafts, trivia and I have seen mention in posts for other ships painting classes (which I would LOVE to try).  

 

I appreciate any copies that could be posted, or suggestions of what to look for, or where to go to find out a list of things to do.  

 

Thanks... we are very excited to try the new ship/line and we want to make the most of it.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you go to a certain site which cannot be named here and search for Norwegian Freestyle Dailies Group, you will find some from the first of December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I scanned and posted my Dailies from my cruise on the Breakaway last sept.  Here is the post.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Pat.D said:

I scanned and posted my Dailies from my cruise on the Breakaway last sept.  Here is the post.

 

 

 

 

I did find your post and it is very helpful.  Thank you for posting it to the boards.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ClevelandCruisin said:

I have some in my Live review from mid 2019.

 

Thanks, I'll search for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking back  in to see if anyone has the  Freestyle Dailies from the Breakaway January 4th Western they can share? Or for the current cruise that left 2/1/20. 

 

The Western that hit those 3 islands is our favorite cruise itinerary.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 7:54 AM, ready2cruzagain said:

If you go to a certain site which cannot be named here and search for Norwegian Freestyle Dailies Group, you will find some from the first of December.

I went to the site I believe you speak of, the book of faces...and didn't find anything doing that search. Am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrsKC08 said:

I went to the site I believe you speak of, the book of faces...and didn't find anything doing that search. Am I missing something?

I finally found something.  I joined a couple Freestyle Dailies "groups".  Then found out today when not seeing anything they have a "file" option (look to the options on the left) - BINGO I found the one  I was needing.

Hope that helps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bonnie1222 said:

I finally found something.  I joined a couple Freestyle Dailies "groups".  Then found out today when not seeing anything they have a "file" option (look to the options on the left) - BINGO I found the one  I was needing.

Hope that helps 

Thanks. I tried...and still no luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrsKC08 said:

Thanks. I tried...and still no luck.

Maybe the one you are going to doesn't do that?  The one I went to was specifically for Dailies for NCL.  I can PM you the information about where exactly I found it if you like

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bonnie1222 said:

Maybe the one you are going to doesn't do that?  The one I went to was specifically for Dailies for NCL.  I can PM you the information about where exactly I found it if you like

 

Thanks, but I don't think the PM portion of the website works anymore. I'm sailing on Getaway, and I've searched for the Dailies for NCL, not even ship specific to try and find them. I'm in a few NCL groups, and did look under files but most of what I saw was packing lists, menus, etc.  So...I'll just keep looking I guess. I sail in 4 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MrsKC08 said:

Thanks, but I don't think the PM portion of the website works anymore. I'm sailing on Getaway, and I've searched for the Dailies for NCL, not even ship specific to try and find them. I'm in a few NCL groups, and did look under files but most of what I saw was packing lists, menus, etc.  So...I'll just keep looking I guess. I sail in 4 weeks.

 

You are correct - no PM. Sorry.  The private groups I have found the most information on

  • Norwegian freestyle Daily under Files (seem to be the most organized of the 2 I belong to)  (note the small f)
  • Norwegian (NCL) Freestyle is one too, but a smaller group so not as much info

Some are pictures in posts, but I think the most are under Files

 
Good luck
 
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My group with the large F is a newly created group, more laid back than the other. Hoping we will grow larger than the other one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ClevelandCruisin said:

My group with the large F is a newly created group, more laid back than the other. Hoping we will grow larger than the other one!

I'm a member of yours and the other one too 😉.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...