master list of getting on Great Stirrup Cay or not

luckyinpa

we missed this on christmas and a lot of groaning going on. So i thought it would be fun to get a historical perspective of if you made it or not.  

ideally post date you were to be on GSC, ship, and if you made it or not. as you cannot edit the 1st post, ill be summarizing in a post every once in a while to do calculations. 

12/25/19 Bliss NO

5 different ships, 6 successful tender out of 10 scheduled ... over a span of 20 year, Spring, Fall & Winter.  Regardless, IMHO, stats itself are meaningless and useless.  

Don't forget to keep track of wind speed/direction on those failed ones - see if it can validate the bad ones are due to the north wind at/near the Berry Islands. 

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, mking8288 said:

5 different ships, 6 successful tender out of 10 scheduled ... over a span of 20 year, Spring, Fall & Winter.  Regardless, IMHO, stats itself are meaningless and useless.  

Don't forget to keep track of wind speed/direction on those failed ones - see if it can validate the bad ones are due to the north wind at/near the Berry Islands. 

You know how many times we have been on NCL cruises. Made it to GSC only once while it was being renovated/reconstructed....I think in 2011 on the Jewel.

Will we make it on the Bliss in January? You will know before me and post if you are following the ship.😁 I am not even bothering to get up early and wait by the tender doors...LOL!

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1